Spectrum +128 boxed and real rare Spectrum +3e for sale - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Spectrum +128 boxed and real rare Spectrum +3e for sale - Sinclair ; Spectrum 128, nice condition: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=012 Spectrum +3e (enhanced) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=012 Happy biding...

  1. Spectrum +128 boxed and real rare Spectrum +3e for sale

  2. Re: Spectrum +128 boxed and real rare Spectrum +3e for sale

    I don't mean to nitpick but +3es are not rare, just uncommon.

  3. Re: Spectrum +128 boxed and real rare Spectrum +3e for sale

    "OwenBot" wrote in message
    >I don't mean to nitpick but +3es are not rare, just uncommon.

    LOL even i've got one !

    Andy

  4. Re: Spectrum +128 boxed and real rare Spectrum +3e for sale

    Abide with me?

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Sintech" wrote in message
    > Spectrum 128, nice condition:
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=012
    >
    > Spectrum +3e (enhanced)
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=012
    >
    > Happy biding

  5. Re: Spectrum +128 boxed and real rare Spectrum +3e for sale

    So have I and a +3 with a white drive as well.

    "andy" wrote in message
    > "OwenBot" wrote in message
    >>I don't mean to nitpick but +3es are not rare, just uncommon.

    > LOL even i've got one !
    >
    > Andy

+ Reply to Thread