Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 46 of 46

  1. Re: Computer Revolutions

    On 2008-05-18, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

    > Just cos they can't talk...
    > They're canny little buggers, sheep...
    > Have you SEEN shaun?

    Not for months now, boo hoo!

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  2. Re: Computer Revolutions

    "Ian Rawlings" napísal

    >> Sheep is mute face it cannot speak.

    > I think some of us can breathe easier now, thanks for the reassurance!

    "Mute face" is a Czech idiom often used in fairytales.

  3. Re: Computer Revolutions

    Andrew Halliwell wrote:
    > Slower Than You wrote:
    >> Lister wrote:
    >>
    >>> OLPC?

    >> Don't you have google in Scotland?

    > They do, but the carrier pigeon dies of exhaustion carrying all the hits
    > back.

    This is only caused by all the bloated web pages we have now - IP Over
    Avian was only designed for a maximum 256 milligram MTU.

    However, they are currently in the process of moving from RFC1149 to
    RFC2549 which should nicely solve the problem for the forseeable future.

  4. Re: Computer Revolutions

    Lister wrote:

    > Will there ever be one as big as the humble speccy again?

    Hi Lister!

    I don't think so. The feeling and atmosphere is not in the slightest
    like it was in the late 70s and then in the 80s....

    Me, my '1996 PC' and the 'Speccy' (and some Amiga's), for the next 34
    years... granted!

    Maybe I'll learn some programming in my pension-time, ...after 34
    years...

    Best wishes to all Sinclair dudes. Long life to You, and yours
    [computers]....

    Daniel Mandic

  5. Re: Computer Revolutions

    "Daniel Mandic" napísal

    > Me, my '1996 PC' and the 'Speccy' (and some Amiga's), for the next 34
    > years... granted!

    I don't want to jump to your ideas, but cooler fans propellers are designed
    for 50000 hours of durability, and already today there is hard to obtain a
    cooler fan for socket 478 and it will be worse.

  6. Re: Computer Revolutions

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > "Daniel Mandic" napísal
    >
    > > Me, my '1996 PC' and the 'Speccy' (and some Amiga's), for the next
    > > 34 years... granted!

    > I don't want to jump to your ideas, but cooler fans propellers are
    > designed for 50000 hours of durability, and already today there is
    > hard to obtain a cooler fan for socket 478 and it will be worse.

    Vents? What vents????? ;-)

    Build anytime a proper heatsink to any kind of Socket.

    Hey, the socket is there and do have its proportions and dimensions....
    just build someting fitting. Eh?

    Who cares about their adapters and connectors......

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3