Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall - Sinclair ; Dickie.Charest@dea.gov wrote: > Law enforcement is now intercepting text messages, > > Don't let your personal SMS/text messages fall into > the wrong hands. Encrypt your messages with one > of these: lol I love the way people think that ...

  1. Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

    Dickie.Charest@dea.gov wrote:
    > Law enforcement is now intercepting text messages,
    >
    > Don't let your personal SMS/text messages fall into
    > the wrong hands. Encrypt your messages with one
    > of these:

    lol

    I love the way people think that the police etc monitor everything
    there isn't the spare computing power available on the planet to sift
    through all the billions of "whr R U MEt me by dixons
    git sharon 2 cum & brng som stella yyssw"
    looking for terrorists

    jeez

  2. Re: Protect yourself against Operation Sudden Fall

    Guesser wrote:

    > I love the way people think that the police etc monitor everything
    > there isn't the spare computing power available on the planet to sift
    > through all the billions of "whr R U MEt me by dixons
    > git sharon 2 cum & brng som stella yyssw"
    > looking for terrorists
    >
    > jeez

    Ah, but just occasionally they'll get

    "wot U doin"

    "mkin boms n lernin 2 fly plns in2 bldngs"

    "this is the plc U R undr Rest & U hav rite 2 rmn slnt"

    "bgr"

    and it'll all have been worthwhile.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.