[ANN] tracker2ay 0.1 - convert stc/sqt/pt3 to tap/tzx/ay - Sinclair

This is a discussion on [ANN] tracker2ay 0.1 - convert stc/sqt/pt3 to tap/tzx/ay - Sinclair ; Because it's something that gets asked every now and then but there's never been a straightforward way to do it... tracker2ay, a command-line utility for converting stc / sqt / pt3 tracker files (as used by Sergey Bulba's AY Emulator) ...

  1. [ANN] tracker2ay 0.1 - convert stc/sqt/pt3 to tap/tzx/ay

    Because it's something that gets asked every now and then but there's
    never been a straightforward way to do it...

    tracker2ay, a command-line utility for converting stc / sqt / pt3
    tracker files (as used by Sergey Bulba's AY Emulator) to tap / tzx / ay.

    http://matt.west.co.tt/files/tracker2ay/

    Windows and Mac/Linux binaries (or rather,
    ruby-source-code-cunningly-packaged-up-to-act-like-binaries) are
    available, along with source code (which does all sorts of exciting
    things under the hood like embedding Spectrum basic listings into Ruby
    code, and I demand that everybody take a look at it immediately and go
    'ooh').

  2. Re: tracker2ay 0.1 - convert stc/sqt/pt3 to tap/tzx/ay

    On May 9, 5:01 pm, Matthew Westcott wrote:
    > Because it's something that gets asked every now and then but there's
    > never been a straightforward way to do it...
    >
    > tracker2ay, a command-line utility for converting stc / sqt / pt3
    > tracker files (as used by Sergey Bulba's AY Emulator) to tap / tzx / ay.
    >
    > http://matt.west.co.tt/files/tracker2ay/
    >
    > Windows and Mac/Linux binaries (or rather,
    > ruby-source-code-cunningly-packaged-up-to-act-like-binaries) are
    > available, along with source code (which does all sorts of exciting
    > things under the hood like embedding Spectrum basic listings into Ruby
    > code, and I demand that everybody take a look at it immediately and go
    > 'ooh').

    Oohhh!! Excellent news!!!
    *starts looking for .sqt files of AY-Riders tunes*

  3. Re: [ANN] tracker2ay 0.1 - convert stc/sqt/pt3 to tap/tzx/ay

    Matthew Westcott wrote:

    Windows and Mac/Linux binaries (or rather,
    > ruby-source-code-cunningly-packaged-up-to-act-like-binaries) are
    > available, along with source code (which does all sorts of exciting
    > things under the hood like embedding Spectrum basic listings into Ruby
    > code, and I demand that everybody take a look at it immediately and go
    > 'ooh').

    Ooh.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  4. Re: tracker2ay 0.1 - convert stc/sqt/pt3 to tap/tzx/ay

    Spiffing!

+ Reply to Thread