Sinclair items to give away - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Sinclair items to give away - Sinclair ; Hello Sinclair fans, I give away ZX81, ZX Spectrum, ZX QL and Cambridge Z88 hardware and software, but you must come to Zurich or near Switzerland to get it. Interested? Then give me an answer or email, please. Greetings, Rolf...

  1. Sinclair items to give away

    Hello Sinclair fans,

    I give away ZX81, ZX Spectrum, ZX QL and Cambridge Z88 hardware and
    software, but you must come to Zurich or near Switzerland to get
    it. Interested? Then give me an answer or email, please.

    Greetings, Rolf

  2. Re: Sinclair items to give away

    Hey prot, I could be interested in your dead QL if you want to get rid
    of it! I like faffing around with the old stuff and have not tried
    fixing a QL before!

    Dicky

  3. Re: Sinclair items to give away

    "dickydodds" wrote in message
    > Hey prot, I could be interested in your dead QL if you want to get rid
    > of it! I like faffing around with the old stuff and have not tried
    > fixing a QL before!

    Hi,
    thank you for the offer, but I prefer to keep it and repair, whenever
    possible.

    ---
    Prot!

+ Reply to Thread