ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ? - Sinclair ; ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ? ISRAEL is strictly united to United States of America : It is VERY SURE !!! ALSO Parasites are united to ANIMAL ORGANISM, WHERE THEY ARE TAKING THEIR FOOD. IF ISRAEL WAS ALLIED, ...

  1. ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ?

    ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ?

    ISRAEL is strictly united to United States of America : It is VERY
    SURE !!!

    ALSO Parasites are united to ANIMAL ORGANISM,

    WHERE THEY ARE TAKING THEIR FOOD.

    IF ISRAEL WAS ALLIED, its 5 citizens arrested the same day
    2001, September, 11,

    Was the obligation to advise Bush Government of BOMBS IN WTC
    !!!

    BUT ISRAEL IS WORKING TO DO STRONG RUSSIA,

    WHERE ARE ITS WEALTH !

    ISRAEL WORKS DOING HOTTER ALL EARTH

    GETTING FERTILE SIBERIA TERRITORY

    AND ARID USA TERRITORY

    CONCLUSIONS :

    IS ISRAEL ALLIED OR PARASITE OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ?

  2. Re: ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ?

    United States of America are parasite on Earth.

  3. Re: ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ?

    On Apr 30, 5:05 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    > United States of America are parasite on Earth.

    Don't feed the troll. It's bad enough if we have *one* spamming idiot
    on this group, but you ought to know better by now.

  4. Re: ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ?

    napísal v správe
    On Apr 30, 5:05 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    > United States of America are parasite on Earth.

    > Don't feed the troll. It's bad enough if we have *one* spamming idiot
    > on this group, but you ought to know better by now.

    It's been mistake by me I didn't notice the poster.

  5. Re: ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ?

    On Apr 30, 2:52 pm, wrote:
    > ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ?
    >
    > ISRAEL is strictly united to United States of America : It is VERY
    > SURE !!!
    >
    > ALSO Parasites are united to ANIMAL ORGANISM,
    >
    > WHERE THEY ARE TAKING THEIR FOOD.
    >
    > IF ISRAEL WAS ALLIED, its 5 citizens arrested the same day
    > 2001, September, 11,
    >
    > Was the obligation to advise Bush Government of BOMBS IN WTC
    > !!!
    >
    > BUT ISRAEL IS WORKING TO DO STRONG RUSSIA,
    >
    > WHERE ARE ITS WEALTH !
    >
    > ISRAEL WORKS DOING HOTTER ALL EARTH
    >
    > GETTING FERTILE SIBERIA TERRITORY
    >
    > AND ARID USA TERRITORY
    >
    > CONCLUSIONS :
    >
    > IS ISRAEL ALLIED OR PARASITE OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ?

    All your parasite are belong to Israel.
    (Sorry... could... not... resist...)

  6. Re: ISRAEL : Allied or Parasite of America ?

    > On Apr 30, 2:52 pm, wrote:

    >> ISRAEL WORKS DOING HOTTER ALL EARTH
    >>
    >> GETTING FERTILE SIBERIA TERRITORY
    >>
    >> AND ARID USA TERRITORY

    aah, Magnetic Poetry: Conspiracy Nut Edition. Hours of fun!

+ Reply to Thread