128 +2 free to a good home - Sinclair

This is a discussion on 128 +2 free to a good home - Sinclair ; Have a Spectrum 128 +2 with various tapes and a home made power supply for use with 120v that is free to a good home. If you are in the NY Hudson valley area and can pick it up it ...

  1. 128 +2 free to a good home

    Have a Spectrum 128 +2 with various tapes and a home made power supply
    for use with 120v that is free to a good home. If you are in the NY
    Hudson valley area and can pick it up it is yours.

    Bill H

  2. Re: 128 +2 free to a good home

    Bill H wrote:
    > Have a Spectrum 128 +2 with various tapes and a home made power supply
    > for use with 120v that is free to a good home. If you are in the NY
    > Hudson valley area and can pick it up it is yours.
    >
    > Bill H

    Would you consider shipping it?

    Thanks

  3. Re: 128 +2 free to a good home

    "Bill H" wrote in message
    > Have a Spectrum 128 +2 with various tapes and a home made power supply
    > for use with 120v that is free to a good home. If you are in the NY
    > Hudson valley area and can pick it up it is yours.
    >
    > Bill H

    Hello Bill,

    What town are you in? I'm in Fairfield, N.J. and would consider the trip if
    it's not too far. Thanks a lot.

    Ralph

  4. Re: 128 +2 free to a good home

    On Apr 30, 3:14*pm, "RED" wrote:
    > "Bill H" wrote in message

    > > Have a Spectrum 128 +2 with various tapes and a home made power supply
    > > for use with 120v that is free to a good home. If you are in the NY
    > > Hudson valley area and can pick it up it is yours.

    > > Bill H

    > Hello Bill,
    >
    > What town are you in? *I'm in Fairfield, N.J. and would consider the trip if
    > it's not too far. *Thanks a lot.
    >
    > Ralph

    Hi Ralph - Kingston NY

    Bill H

  5. Re: 128 +2 free to a good home

    On Apr 30, 2:16 pm, Bill H wrote:
    > On Apr 30, 3:14 pm, "RED" wrote:
    >

    > > "Bill H" wrote in message

    > > > Have a Spectrum 128 +2 with various tapes and a home made power supply
    > > > for use with 120v that is free to a good home. If you are in the NY
    > > > Hudson valley area and can pick it up it is yours.

    > > > Bill H

    > > Hello Bill,

    > > What town are you in? I'm in Fairfield, N.J. and would consider the trip if
    > > it's not too far. Thanks a lot.

    > > Ralph

    > Hi Ralph - Kingston NY
    >
    > Bill H

    Hmmm, why did I move from NY to CA? :|

    In case any of them change their mind, I would gladly pay for shipping
    to Santa Ana, CA. All I need is the +2 (no power supply, no cables).

    I hope this is not a sign that you're completely abandoning your
    Sinclair hobbies.
    I get e-mails once in a while of people asking me if you agreed to
    give the forum data to Simon (zx81stuff.org) or the people from the
    ZX81 german team. A lot of us would like to preserve all the
    information that was discussed in those bulleting boards. It would be
    a shame if it was lost forever. :'-(

  6. Re: 128 +2 free to a good home

    "Bill H" wrote in message
    On Apr 30, 3:14 pm, "RED" wrote:
    > "Bill H" wrote in message

    > > Have a Spectrum 128 +2 with various tapes and a home made power supply
    > > for use with 120v that is free to a good home. If you are in the NY
    > > Hudson valley area and can pick it up it is yours.

    > > Bill H

    > Hello Bill,
    >
    > What town are you in? I'm in Fairfield, N.J. and would consider the trip
    > if
    > it's not too far. Thanks a lot.
    >
    > Ralph

    >Hi Ralph - Kingston NY

    >Bill H

    Bill,

    Please send me an email. I sent to you but it bounced. Thanks.

    Ralph

  7. Re: 128 +2 free to a good home

    On May 3, 4:55*pm, "RED" wrote:
    > "Bill H" wrote in message

    > On Apr 30, 3:14 pm, "RED" wrote:
    >

    > > "Bill H" wrote in message

    > > > Have a Spectrum 128 +2 with various tapes and a home made power supply
    > > > for use with 120v that is free to a good home. If you are in the NY
    > > > Hudson valley area and can pick it up it is yours.

    > > > Bill H

    > > Hello Bill,

    > > What town are you in? I'm in Fairfield, N.J. and would consider the trip
    > > if
    > > it's not too far. Thanks a lot.

    > > Ralph
    > >Hi Ralph - Kingston NY
    > >Bill H

    > Bill,
    >
    > Please send me an email. *I sent to you but it bounced. *Thanks.
    >
    > Ralph- Hide quoted text -

    Red you can reach me at:

    design "at" lkgraphic "dot" c0m

    Correct as needed

    Bill H

  8. Re: 128 +2 free to a good home

    Bill, any thoughts regarding my previous post?

+ Reply to Thread