Asus - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Asus - Sinclair ; SnakeOilSteve wrote: >> deKay wrote: >> >> Well I suppose that works as long as the users never want to install any >> other apps on it, or connect to a WPA-PSK wireless network, which are >> definitely considerably bigger ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27

  1. Re: Asus

    SnakeOilSteve wrote:

    >> deKay wrote:
    >>
    >> Well I suppose that works as long as the users never want to install any
    >> other apps on it, or connect to a WPA-PSK wireless network, which are
    >> definitely considerably bigger jobs than pointing and clicking at
    >> things.

    > My wife was using the stock Xandros with WPA-PSK just fine, you
    > insensitive clod! Having gone to Ubuntu-eee Hardy she's using it mainly
    > for Internet gubbins just fine.

    Um, I didn't write that.

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

  2. Re: Asus

    On Sat, 03 May 2008 19:34:37 +0100, deKay wrote:

    > SnakeOilSteve wrote:
    >
    >>> deKay erm... never wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Well I suppose that works as long as the users never want to install
    >>> any other apps on it, or connect to a WPA-PSK wireless network, which
    >>> are definitely considerably bigger jobs than pointing and clicking at
    >>> things.

    > Um, I didn't write that.

    Quite right, not sure why that happened. I blame Pan on the grounds that
    the user must clearly always be infallible Maybe I can do better with
    SLRN.

    > deKay

  3. Re: Asus

    On 2008-05-04, SnakeOilSteve wrote:

    > Quite right, not sure why that happened. I blame Pan on the grounds that
    > the user must clearly always be infallible Maybe I can do better with
    > SLRN.

    No, DeKay is also wrong, take -5 HP both of you, you are demoted to a
    lower class..

    +3 HP if you can spot why I say DeKay is also wrong..

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  4. Re: Asus

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 5 May
    2008 17:49:12 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    yawatina tan reek esk Ian Rawlings fornis do marikano
    es bono tan el:

    >On 2008-05-04, SnakeOilSteve wrote:
    >
    >> Quite right, not sure why that happened. I blame Pan on the grounds that
    >> the user must clearly always be infallible Maybe I can do better with
    >> SLRN.

    >No, DeKay is also wrong, take -5 HP both of you, you are demoted to a
    >lower class..
    >
    >+3 HP if you can spot why I say DeKay is also wrong..

    You're also wrong. Can you see why?

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary
    Blog - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog

  5. Re: Asus

    deKay wrote:

    > Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon,
    > 5 May 2008 17:49:12 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    > comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Ian Rawlings
    > fornis do marikano es bono tan el:
    >
    > > No, DeKay is also wrong, take -5 HP both of you, you are demoted to
    > > a lower class..
    > >
    > > +3 HP if you can spot why I say DeKay is also wrong..

    > You're also wrong. Can you see why?
    >
    > deKay

    Is there a secret decoder ring for this thread?
    --
    Slower Than You

  6. Re: Asus

    On 2008-05-06, deKay wrote:

    > You're also wrong. Can you see why?

    So we're all wrong? Great! Now we can form a band of adventuring
    idiots and sign up for the next series of The Adventure Game.

    Gronda gronda grango!

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  7. Re: Asus

    On 2008-05-06, Slower Than You wrote:

    > Is there a secret decoder ring for this thread?

    Sure but to get it you have to guess the answer to a riddle given to
    you by a guy with an australian accent talking backwards.