It's Wet Jelly - Sinclair

This is a discussion on It's Wet Jelly - Sinclair ; Hello. I've just finished a modified version of Jet Set Willy called "It's Wet Jelly". As you might expect from the title (and the fact that I'm a word nerd), every room from the original game has been anagrammed into ...

  1. It's Wet Jelly

    Hello.

    I've just finished a modified version of Jet Set Willy called "It's Wet
    Jelly". As you might expect from the title (and the fact that I'm a word
    nerd), every room from the original game has been anagrammed into
    something quite different. For example, "The Bathroom" is now "The Ram
    Booth".

    Unlike most fan adaptations, It's Wet Jelly is not much harder than the
    original game (which was probably hard enough), and anyone can explore
    the map. For the experts, though, there are four hidden rooms requiring
    much more skill to find and complete.

    http://equ.in/ox/spectrum/wetjelly/

    Have fun!

    Eq.

  2. Re: It's Wet Jelly

    Nifty!

  3. Re: It's Wet Jelly

    Paul E Collins wrote:

    > http://equ.in/ox/spectrum/wetjelly/

    Great 8-D

    --
    | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    | |._/|_|\__/\__/\__/ |
    | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

  4. Re: It's Wet Jelly

    "Biggo" wrote in message
    > Paul E Collins wrote:
    >
    >> http://equ.in/ox/spectrum/wetjelly/

    Me wishes it didn't have the infinite fall 'bug', but I know that it was in
    the original too

  5. Re: It's Wet Jelly

    Biggo wrote:

    > Paul E Collins wrote:
    >
    > > http://equ.in/ox/spectrum/wetjelly/

    > Great 8-D

    Having had a few minutes free to play with it, I've noticed that even
    the music is anagrammed. Fantastic.

    --
    | | |_|_|___ ___ ___ | biggo. Strattinare
    | | o | | o | o | o | | Finche' c'e', c'e'
    | ___|___| | *Two heads are better than none

+ Reply to Thread