MySpeccy.com - gift for ZX Spectrum birthday - Sinclair

This is a discussion on MySpeccy.com - gift for ZX Spectrum birthday - Sinclair ; 23 of April will be the birthday of legendary ZX Spectrum. So we had fun and made site: MySpeccy.com Main feature of the site is that all scores are SAVED in database so you can play online and compete with ...

  1. MySpeccy.com - gift for ZX Spectrum birthday

    23 of April will be the birthday of legendary ZX Spectrum. So we had
    fun and made site: MySpeccy.com
    Main feature of the site is that all scores are SAVED in database so
    you can play online and compete with other people. Site also has some
    unique social things like «Games Friends Match». We think this is good
    gift for all who played games on Speccy or like retro gaming.

    MySpeccy.com — Who Is The Best ZX Spectrum Player In The World?

  2. Re: MySpeccy.com - gift for ZX Spectrum birthday

    On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:09:00 -0700, kulikovskikh wrote:

    > 23 of April will be the birthday of legendary ZX Spectrum. So we had fun
    > and made site: MySpeccy.com
    > Main feature of the site is that all scores are SAVED in database so you
    > can play online and compete with other people. Site also has some unique
    > social things like «Games Friends Match». We think this is good gift for
    > all who played games on Speccy or like retro gaming.

    Nice site. I've signed up anyway. I'll probably have no chance
    whatsoever of beating high scores, but it should be fun anyway.
    --
    Derek Jolly (css at jollyd dot ukfsn dot org)

+ Reply to Thread