Some Rockfall pages - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Some Rockfall pages - Sinclair ; I've put up a few pages about Ian Collier's Rockfall and Rockfall II, a couple of Boulder Dash-style games that were published on the Crash cover tape in 1990 and 1991. http://equ.in/ox/spectrum/rockfall/ I doubt this will be of much use ...

  1. Some Rockfall pages

    I've put up a few pages about Ian Collier's Rockfall and Rockfall II, a
    couple of Boulder Dash-style games that were published on the Crash
    cover tape in 1990 and 1991.
    http://equ.in/ox/spectrum/rockfall/

    I doubt this will be of much use to anyone, but I loved Rockfall -- I
    remember playing it whenever I was off school sick, which wasn't often
    enough -- and I thought I might as well write it down.

    Eq.

  2. Re: Some Rockfall pages

    Paul E Collins wrote:
    > I've put up a few pages about Ian Collier's Rockfall and Rockfall II, a
    > couple of Boulder Dash-style games that were published on the Crash
    > cover tape in 1990 and 1991.
    > http://equ.in/ox/spectrum/rockfall/
    >
    > I doubt this will be of much use to anyone, but I loved Rockfall -- I
    > remember playing it whenever I was off school sick, which wasn't often
    > enough -- and I thought I might as well write it down.
    >
    > Eq.

    I loved this game! I'd forgotten about it - thanks for reminding me. I'm
    watching one of the .RZX's now.

    Cheers,
    Gav.

+ Reply to Thread