back from 12th ZX81 users meeting - Sinclair

This is a discussion on back from 12th ZX81 users meeting - Sinclair ; Dear ZX81 users, please excuse if you couldn't reach the WebCam and the Chat, I've installed at 12th ZX-TEAM-meeting at this weekend. But don't believe we had problems with the WLAN-connection. To be honest: this was the way to convince ...

  1. back from 12th ZX81 users meeting

    Dear ZX81 users,

    please excuse if you couldn't reach the WebCam and the Chat, I've
    installed at 12th ZX-TEAM-meeting at this weekend.

    But don't believe we had problems with the WLAN-connection.
    To be honest: this was the way to convince you, that it will be much
    better to attend personally.

    We have been 27 who stayed over night and 4 who came for some hours only.

    See you at 13th ZX-TEAM-meeting in march 2009.

    Peter

  2. Re: back from 12th ZX81 users meeting

    On Apr 14, 1:40*am, Peter Liebert-Adelt wrote:
    > Dear ZX81 users,
    >
    > please excuse if you couldn't reach the WebCam and the Chat, I've
    > installed at 12th ZX-TEAM-meeting at this weekend.
    >
    > But don't believe we had problems with the WLAN-connection.
    > To be honest: this was the way to convince you, that it will be much
    > better to attend personally.
    >
    > We have been 27 who stayed over night and 4 who came for some hours only.
    >
    > See you at 13th ZX-TEAM-meeting in march 2009.
    >
    > Peter

    Congratulation on a successful event.

  3. Re: back from 12th ZX81 users meeting

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 13 Apr
    2008 21:01:12 -0700 (PDT), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk Nama fornis do
    marikano es bono tan el:

    >Congratulation on a successful event.

    Who won?

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

  4. Re: back from 12th ZX81 users meeting

    me...i have USB on my ZX81 now!

    :-)))

    greetings
    jens

  5. Re: back from 12th ZX81 users meeting

    On Apr 14, 8:10 am, david lightman wrote:
    > me...i have USB on my ZX81 now!
    >
    > :-)))
    >
    > greetings
    > jens

    I like one of those to !!!!

    Gus

  6. Re: back from 12th ZX81 users meeting

    On Apr 13, 1:40 pm, Peter Liebert-Adelt wrote:
    > Dear ZX81 users,
    >
    > please excuse if you couldn't reach the WebCam and the Chat, I've
    > installed at 12th ZX-TEAM-meeting at this weekend.
    >
    > But don't believe we had problems with the WLAN-connection.
    > To be honest: this was the way to convince you, that it will be much
    > better to attend personally.
    >
    > We have been 27 who stayed over night and 4 who came for some hours only.
    >
    > See you at 13th ZX-TEAM-meeting in march 2009.
    >
    > Peter

    Hi Peter,
    Its a shame I try all three days, but the technical problems plus the
    time-zone difference make it impossible
    Well Im waiting for the pictutures, and I hope that you have some
    video too...
    Congrats for the event and thanks,
    Gus

+ Reply to Thread