Test, please ignore - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Test, please ignore - Sinclair ; Just wondering if there have been no new posts for 24 hours -- http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk http://www.scribcam.co.uk...

  1. Test, please ignore

    Just wondering if there have been no new posts for 24 hours

    --
    http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk <-- Main site.
    http://www.scribcam.co.uk <----- Webcam. Eww.

  2. Re: Test, please ignore

    Scribbler wrote:
    > Just wondering if there have been no new posts for 24 hours

    You mean...
    Your news server went down JUST as sir clive himself posted?
    Tsk, you missed a classic... And he set x-no-archive too so you might not
    even get it on google.
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: Test, please ignore

    Andrew Halliwell wrote in news:qcr7d5-lh8.ln1
    @ponder.sky.com:

    > Scribbler wrote:
    >> Just wondering if there have been no new posts for 24 hours
    >>

    > You mean...
    > Your news server went down JUST as sir clive himself posted?
    > Tsk, you missed a classic... And he set x-no-archive too so you might not
    > even get it on google.

    Bugger, eh? That's such a shame, but seeing as it's such a momentous
    occasion, I'm sure you can forward me the postings, my email address works!
    --
    http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk <-- Main site.
    http://www.scribcam.co.uk <----- Webcam. Eww.

  4. Re: Test, please ignore

    Well, maybe everyone is busy?

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Scribbler" wrote in message
    > Just wondering if there have been no new posts for 24 hours
    >
    > --
    > http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk <-- Main site.
    > http://www.scribcam.co.uk <----- Webcam. Eww.

+ Reply to Thread