I've made an updated set of Spectrum font ROM images for the
Amstrad/Sinclair XTs with CGA. Previously these only supported the PC200
(and hence its Amstrad cognates the PC20 and PPC512). I've now added support
for the PC500 (PC1512).

The ROM images can be downloaded from
.

Other changes are:

- Some codepage mappings have been corrected, so the Greek and Codepage 860
character sets now are a better match for the originals.

- The fonts are now generated by psftools from 'master' text files.

It's quite amusing to see an innocent-looking XT boot up with the Spectrum
font. Particularly on a PC200 where you can set the DIP switches to
40-column mode.

--
John Elliott | @@@@ @@@@ n \_O_