Feed error - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Feed error - Sinclair ; I get news OK here, but Thunderbird reports: "Error: no element found Source File: http://80.24.84.177/sinclairqlinfo/?feed=rss2" That page is certainly blank. The news feed collects comp.sys.sinclair" from Gradwell. Is it their error or is the feed for comp.sys.sinclair misconfigured? -- Tony ...

  1. Feed error

    --
    Tony Firshman
    @.co.uk

  2. Re: Feed error

    Tony Firshman wrote:
    > I get news OK here, but Thunderbird reports:
    >
    > "Error: no element found
    > Source File: http://80.24.84.177/sinclairqlinfo/?feed=rss2"
    >
    > That page is certainly blank.
    > The news feed collects comp.sys.sinclair" from Gradwell.
    > Is it their error or is the feed for comp.sys.sinclair misconfigured?

    Have you tried it with any other RSS aggrigators/collectors?
    Opera has an rss downloader built in too and there are standalone ones...
    I didn't even know CSS was available over RSS.
    | in |good to you so far... |

  3. Re: Feed error

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, 10 Apr
    2008 08:51:45 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    yawatina tan reek esk Andrew Halliwell fornis do
    marikano es bono tan el:

    >Have you tried it with any other RSS aggrigators/collectors?
    >Opera has an rss downloader built in too and there are standalone ones...
    >I didn't even know CSS was available over RSS.

    Google provide an RSS feed for each group, so you can get it that way.

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

  4. Re: Feed error

    Windows Live Mail also has RSS and newsgroups.

    "deKay" wrote in message
    > Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, 10
    > Apr
    > 2008 08:51:45 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    > comp.sys.sinclair,
    > yawatina tan reek esk Andrew Halliwell fornis do
    > marikano es bono tan el:
    >
    >>Have you tried it with any other RSS aggrigators/collectors?
    >>Opera has an rss downloader built in too and there are standalone ones...
    >>I didn't even know CSS was available over RSS.

    > Google provide an RSS feed for each group, so you can get it that way.
    >
    > deKay
    > --
    > Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    > Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary
    > Blog - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog
    > My computer runs at 3.5MHz and I'm proud of that

  5. Re: Feed error

    Sledgehammers and nuts come to mind here, given the simplicity of usenet,
    why in the world would anyone want to use rss to get a group?

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "RND" wrote in message
    > Windows Live Mail also has RSS and newsgroups.
    >
    > "deKay" wrote in message
    >> Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, 10
    >> Apr
    >> 2008 08:51:45 +0100, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    >> comp.sys.sinclair,
    >> yawatina tan reek esk Andrew Halliwell fornis do
    >> marikano es bono tan el:
    >>
    >>>Have you tried it with any other RSS aggrigators/collectors?
    >>>Opera has an rss downloader built in too and there are standalone ones...
    >>>I didn't even know CSS was available over RSS.

    >> Google provide an RSS feed for each group, so you can get it that way.
    >>
    >> deKay
    >> --
    >> Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    >> Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary
    >> Blog - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog
    >> My computer runs at 3.5MHz and I'm proud of that

  6. Re: Feed error

    In article , Briang1
    @blueyonder.co.uk says...
    > Sledgehammers and nuts come to mind here, given the simplicity of usenet,
    > why in the world would anyone want to use rss to get a group?
    >
    > Brian

    because they can?

+ Reply to Thread