OT is SIM card a computer ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on OT is SIM card a computer ? - Sinclair ; On 2 Jun 2008 18:47:17 +0100, "Chris Young" wrote: >On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:09:20 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin' >to MC Llama-Wax Len: > >> > I saw a programme about it last night. It's in a ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: OT is SIM card a computer ?

    wrote:

    >On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:09:20 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    >to MC Llama-Wax Len:
    >
    >> > I saw a programme about it last night. It's in a shocking state. Bits
    >> > fallin' off, dirty great holes in it. Defensive wall like that, 's gotta
    >> > be *maintained*, innit? Wind, rain, maraudin' Mongol 'ordes, they all take
    >> > their toll. No idea, some people. 'S gonna need all new pointin' for a
    >> > start, and that'll cost 'em, I can tell you.

    >> I think similar things every time I cross the Forth Road Bridge.

    >Yeah, they must have a big problem with maurading Mon... hold on..
    >LEN??! Where have you been?!

    Probably trying to complete Army Moves

  2. Re: OT is SIM card a computer ?

    Lister wrote:
    > On 2 Jun 2008 18:47:17 +0100, "Chris Young"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:09:20 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    >>to MC Llama-Wax Len:

    >>> I think similar things every time I cross the Forth Road Bridge.

    >>Yeah, they must have a big problem with maurading Mon... hold on..
    >>LEN??! Where have you been?!

    > Probably trying to complete Army Moves

    Or just finishing off robocop?
    --
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: OT is SIM card a computer ?

    "Andrew Halliwell" wrote in message
    > Lister wrote:
    >> On 2 Jun 2008 18:47:17 +0100, "Chris Young"
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Yeah, they must have a big problem with maurading Mon... hold on..
    >>>LEN??! Where have you been?!

    >> Probably trying to complete Army Moves

    > Or just finishing off robocop?

    *sniff*

    If I'd known I'd get this kind of abuse I wouldn't have bothered.

    Actually, I've been here all the time but as the traffic has dried up a bit
    and I've not indulged in anything Speccy related in yonks I've not had
    anything to say. Hence me suddenly piping up with something entirely
    irrelevant.

    Robocop's still brick though.

    Len
    --
    If replying, my address after the @ should
    be replaced with freeserve then .co.uk

  4. Re: OT is SIM card a computer ?

    "Lister" wrote in message
    > On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:09:20 +0100, "Llama-Wax Len"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I think similar things every time I cross the Forth Road Bridge.

    > They're supposed to be thinking about a new one, though

    Indeed they are... and just as soon as we invent a form of aquatic transport