next weekend: ZX81 users meeting - Sinclair

This is a discussion on next weekend: ZX81 users meeting - Sinclair ; Hi c.c.c community, in less than four days 12th ZX-TEAM-meeting will start. April 11 -13, 2008 For all those of you, who will not be able to come to Mahlerts near Fulda in the heart of Germany some informations to ...

  1. next weekend: ZX81 users meeting

    Hi c.c.c community,

    in less than four days 12th ZX-TEAM-meeting will start.
    April 11 -13, 2008
    For all those of you, who will not be able to come to Mahlerts near
    Fulda in the heart of Germany some informations to attend virtually:

    We are Online: (depending on the WLAN equipment in the rented house)
    http://www.zx81.de with Web-Cam and Chat from about 7 PM (UT) at 11th of
    April until 1 AM (UT) at 13th of April 2008.
    (Exclusive in the night from about 1 AM to 8 AM)

    direct link to WebCam and Chat(*):
    http://www.zx81.de/cam_chat/frame_chat.htm
    Web-Cam only :
    http://www.zx81.de/cam_chat/web_cam.htm (30 secs cycle time)
    Chat only :
    http://www.zx81.de/cam_chat/chat.htm

    (*)Please note:
    May be we will not be able to look for the chat all the time :-(
    Best times will be:
    - April 12, 16:00- 17:00 MESZ/CEST (deutsch/german)
    - April 12, 8 PM - 9 PM UT (english)
    But please feel free to try whenever you want.

    eMail: zx-microfair@zx81.de

    See you in Mahlerts or see us in the web!

    "Sinclairly" yours

    Peter

  2. Re: next weekend: ZX81 users meeting

    Hi Gus,

    thanks for the offer to send the scanned Interface Magazine.
    I must search in my boxes, if I already have this issue.

    See us in 4 days!

    Peter

+ Reply to Thread