Just in case: Multiplayer jetset willy - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Just in case: Multiplayer jetset willy - Sinclair ; Not sure if this has been posted before. I've not tried it but it looks interesting. http://jsw.ovine.net/ -- Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire! http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69 http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/...

  1. Just in case: Multiplayer jetset willy

    Not sure if this has been posted before. I've not tried it but it
    looks interesting.

    http://jsw.ovine.net/

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

  2. Re: Just in case: Multiplayer jetset willy

    Everyone in the community knows of jswo! Its time we had another session.

    "Ian Rawlings" wrote in message
    news:slrnfvk5t5.oja.news06@desktop.tarcus.org.uk.. .
    > Not sure if this has been posted before. I've not tried it but it
    > looks interesting.
    >
    > http://jsw.ovine.net/
    >
    > --
    > Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
    > http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/sets/

+ Reply to Thread