Re: C64 looser otherflunking canutes - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: C64 looser otherflunking canutes - Sinclair ; Klompmeester wrote: > "Sam Gillett" wrote in message > news:9x9Jj.13346$A87.4742@trnddc06... > If they can still get shotguns in England, Naah, we can't. We aren't allowed to run with scissors either, and all official documents have to be signed in crayon. ...

  1. Re: C64 looser otherflunking canutes

    Klompmeester wrote:

    > "Sam Gillett" wrote in message
    > If they can still get shotguns in England,

    Naah, we can't. We aren't allowed to run with scissors either, and all
    official documents have to be signed in crayon. It's for our own good,
    you know.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  2. Re: C64 looser otherflunking canutes

    "Duncan Snowden" wrote in message
    news:47f6b5ff$0$1341$834e42db@reader.greatnowhere. com...
    > Klompmeester wrote:
    >
    >> "Sam Gillett" wrote in message
    >> If they can still get shotguns in England,

    > Naah, we can't. We aren't allowed to run with scissors either, and all
    > official documents have to be signed in crayon. It's for our own good,
    > you know.

    It sure is.

+ Reply to Thread