Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0 - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0 - Sinclair ; A new version of Fuse for Mac OS X has been released at the dedicated sourceforge project and shortly on WoS. Fixing bugs in Fuse for Mac OS X is dependant on getting feedback from users who encounter problems. If ...

  1. Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0

    A new version of Fuse for Mac OS X has been released at the dedicated
    sourceforge project
    and shortly on WoS.

    Fixing bugs in Fuse for Mac OS X is dependant on getting feedback from
    users who encounter problems. If you have any issues with Fuse for Mac
    OS X, please send feedback via this forum, the Bugs area of the
    sourceforge project or via email.

    Note that this release requires Mac OS X 10.4+ and hardware accelerated
    OpenGL.

    Changes since the final beta:
    * Move Emulate keyboard joystick option to to Bind Keys to Joystick
    option in Machine menu and fix the setting.
    * Fix mdr, mgt and img type information.
    * Add +D and Beta disk write protect support.
    * Fix Microdrive cartridge menus.
    * Add command key release for keyboard joystick binding shortcut.

  2. Re: Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0

    Will give it a try when I get back from Turkey.

  3. Re: Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0

    Fred wrote:
    > A new version of Fuse for Mac OS X has been released at the dedicated
    > sourceforge project
    > and shortly on WoS.
    >
    > Fixing bugs in Fuse for Mac OS X is dependant on getting feedback from
    > users who encounter problems. If you have any issues with Fuse for Mac
    > OS X, please send feedback via this forum, the Bugs area of the
    > sourceforge project or via email.
    >
    > Note that this release requires Mac OS X 10.4+ and hardware accelerated
    > OpenGL.
    >
    > Changes since the final beta:
    > * Move Emulate keyboard joystick option to to Bind Keys to Joystick
    > option in Machine menu and fix the setting.
    > * Fix mdr, mgt and img type information.
    > * Add +D and Beta disk write protect support.
    > * Fix Microdrive cartridge menus.
    > * Add command key release for keyboard joystick binding shortcut.

    I was just about to say I'd give this a go when i'm next on my MacBook,
    completely forgetting the computer I'm currently using is no longer a PC
    but an iMac

    I'll try it in a second. Not got any emulators on here yet (aside from a
    PC88 one, which is amazing).

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

  4. Re: Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0

    deKay wrote:
    > Fred wrote:
    >> A new version of Fuse for Mac OS X has been released at the dedicated
    >> sourceforge project
    >> and shortly on WoS.
    >>
    >> Fixing bugs in Fuse for Mac OS X is dependant on getting feedback from
    >> users who encounter problems. If you have any issues with Fuse for Mac
    >> OS X, please send feedback via this forum, the Bugs area of the
    >> sourceforge project or via email.
    >>
    >> Note that this release requires Mac OS X 10.4+ and hardware
    >> accelerated OpenGL.
    >>
    >> Changes since the final beta:
    >> * Move Emulate keyboard joystick option to to Bind Keys to Joystick
    >> option in Machine menu and fix the setting.
    >> * Fix mdr, mgt and img type information.
    >> * Add +D and Beta disk write protect support.
    >> * Fix Microdrive cartridge menus.
    >> * Add command key release for keyboard joystick binding shortcut.

    > I was just about to say I'd give this a go when i'm next on my MacBook,
    > completely forgetting the computer I'm currently using is no longer a PC
    > but an iMac
    >
    > I'll try it in a second. Not got any emulators on here yet (aside from a
    > PC88 one, which is amazing).

    Well, it plays RBR perfectly. No need for further testing, then

    http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog/2008/...y-run-on-fuse/

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary
    Blog - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog

  5. Re: Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0

    Owens wrote:
    > Will give it a try when I get back from Turkey.

    Good-o, and congrats on getting hitched! Chock eyee

    Fred

  6. Re: Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0

    On Mar 30, 7:18 am, Fred wrote:
    > Owens wrote:

    > Good-o, and congrats on getting hitched! Chock eyee

    Teshekkurler!

  7. Re: Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0

    OwenBot wrote:

    > On Mar 30, 7:18 am, Fred wrote:
    > > Owens wrote:

    > > Good-o, and congrats on getting hitched! Chock eyee

    > Teshekkurler!

    Gille gille (come good home)

    Kind regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  8. Re: Fuse for Mac OS X 0.9.0

    On Mar 31, 12:35 pm, "Daniel Mandic" wrote:
    > OwenBot wrote:
    > > On Mar 30, 7:18 am, Fred wrote:
    > > > Owens wrote:

    > > > Good-o, and congrats on getting hitched! Chock eyee

    > > Teshekkurler!

    > Gille gille (come good home)
    >
    > Kind regards,
    >
    > Daniel Mandic