Taskman V1 for Residos - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Taskman V1 for Residos - Sinclair ; Just thought I would ask, but has anyone got the same problem as me with Taskman for Residos? The problem is, sometimes, when you choose a pre-saved snapshot by pressing enter on it, the snapshot briefly shows then switches back ...

  1. Taskman V1 for Residos

    Just thought I would ask, but has anyone got the same problem as me
    with Taskman for Residos?

    The problem is, sometimes, when you choose a pre-saved snapshot by
    pressing enter on it, the snapshot briefly shows then switches back to
    the Taskman. Sometimes it happens so much you cant switch to the
    snapshot without choosing a different one, then hitting the NMI
    button to go back into taskman, then choosing the one you want!

    This has done this under Residos for ZXCF Version 2.01 and 2.05.

    I really think residos is brilliant and now that we can upgrade via
    the package method, its even easier! Cheers Garry!

    dicky

  2. Re: Taskman V1 for Residos

    dickydodds wrote:
    > The problem is, sometimes, when you choose a pre-saved snapshot by
    > pressing enter on it, the snapshot briefly shows then switches back to
    > the Taskman. Sometimes it happens so much you cant switch to the
    > snapshot without choosing a different one, then hitting the NMI
    > button to go back into taskman, then choosing the one you want!

    Taskman doesn't work at all with me. Pressing the NMI button doesn't produce
    ANYTHING at all. Using residos 2.05 (with 2.01 it was the same) on DIVIDE+
    and package correctly installed (tried to install both in rom and in ram
    with the same results: nothing).
    Any suggestion?

    Z.

+ Reply to Thread