Happy Easter - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Happy Easter - Sinclair ; Happy Easter to you all...

  1. Happy Easter

    Happy Easter to you all

  2. Re: Happy Easter

    "zx128k" wrote in message
    > Happy Easter to you all

    Same to you my son! But not a single easter egg for me! I am not "too bloody
    old".

  3. Re: Happy Easter

    "Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" wrote ...

    > "zx128k" wrote in message
    >> Happy Easter to you all

    > Same to you my son! But not a single easter egg for me! I am not "too
    > bloody old".

    By your refusal to accept any Easter eggs you have angered the Easter Bunny.
    Even now he is probably plotting his revenge. He may dump thousands of eggs
    on your house and car. And, they will not be hard boiled like proper Easter
    eggs. They will be _rotten_ eggs. The odor will be most foul and
    unpleasant!

    You have done it now !!!
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you don't pay your exorcist,
    will you become repossessed?

  4. Re: Happy Easter

    Sam Gillett wrote:

    > you have angered the Easter Bunny.
    > Even now he is probably plotting his revenge.
    > He may dump thousands of eggs on your house and car.
    > And, they will not be hard boiled like proper Easter eggs.

    yeah, and

    > They will be rotten eggs.

    hmhm

    > The odor will be most foul and unpleasant!

    Is this special English!"?

    > You have done it now !!!

    hmmmm.... you need a doctor!?

    Best Regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  5. Re: Happy Easter

    "Daniel Mandic" wrote ...

    > Sam Gillett wrote:
    >
    >> The odor will be most foul and unpleasant!

    > Is this special English!"?

    No. It is French. ;-)

    It means that the smell of a skunk would be more pleasant.
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    UFO's are real.