Whilst announcing CSSCGC 2008 earlier this year, I stumbled upon the
Russian speccy related group fido7.zx.spectrum.

I noticed there were a few previous posts here and elsewhere with people
attempting to post to this group and being baffled as to why their posts
didn't appear.

Falling into just about every pitfall imaginable on attempting to post
to this group myself, I eventually succeeded a while back. I also made a
few notes on this for my own use. Today I finally tidied up, reformatted
and rewrote these notes as a FAQ. I have uploaded the notes on how to
post to the group here:-

http://reptonix.awardspace.co.uk/sin...s/fido7faq.htm

Hopefully it might be a useful reference to anyone wishing to post to
the fido7.zx.spectrum FidoNet group.

Regards, DP