Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link - Sinclair ; Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link below..... http://intelprocessorservice.googlepages.com...

  1. Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link

    Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link
    below.....

    http://intelprocessorservice.googlepages.com

  2. Re: Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit thelink

    On Mar 11, 11:28 am, manicos...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link
    > below.....
    >
    > http://intelspam.googlepages.com

    I thought Sinclair computers used Zilog processors, not Intel?

    Er, apart from the QL of course -- that was a Motorola processor...

  3. Re: Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link

    korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > On Mar 11, 11:28 am, manicos...@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link
    >> below.....
    >>
    >> http://intelspam.googlepages.com

    > I thought Sinclair computers used Zilog processors, not Intel?

    > Er, apart from the QL of course -- that was a Motorola processor...

    Indeed... I'm not letting him near any of my kit, servicing my computer?
    filthy bugger. My z80 might get some intel silicon rotting disease off him.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  4. Re: Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link

    korax1214@gmail.com wrote:

    > On Mar 11, 11:28 am, manicos...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >>Want to service of your processor and also the systems visit the link
    >>below.....
    >>
    >>http://intelspam.googlepages.com

    > I thought Sinclair computers used Zilog processors, not Intel?
    >
    > Er, apart from the QL of course -- that was a Motorola processor...

    *AND* and intel processor - an 8749

+ Reply to Thread