Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ? - Sinclair ; Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews , arrested by the Police at 2001, September, 11 , on NYC ? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *) Because it can be they murdered 3,000 people of ...

  1. Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ,

    arrested by the Police at 2001, September, 11 , on NYC ?

    *) Because it can be they murdered 3,000 people of America,

    on the World Trade Center of America ..

    *) Because it can be they were operating,

    according to the Same Satanic Center,

    Which programmed also the missile against Pentagon.

    ***) Why Israel continuing hiding the 5 Israeli Hebrews,

    avoiding any explication about this ?

    In this case, WE CAN THINKING THE 5 ARRESTED

    WERE SECRET AGENTS OF ISRAEL,

    AND THEY HAD ONLY OBEYED ORDERS.

    IF AMERICA NS WANT TO GET SERVANTS OF ISRAEL,

    THEY CAN, ....... BY HILLARY AS PRESIDENT !!!

    OOO.KKK. ???

  2. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On Mar 10, 8:46 pm, wrote:
    > Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    "We" being Spec-chums, given the group this was posted to?

    The Speccy can only process numbers and strings, not Israeli
    Hebrews. :-)

  3. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    wrote in message
    > On Mar 10, 8:46 pm, wrote:
    >> Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    > "We" being Spec-chums, given the group this was posted to?
    >
    > The Speccy can only process numbers and strings, not Israeli
    > Hebrews. :-)

    Bzzzt!

    Nope, it can also process coats and llamas. You should know that by now,
    young man.

    D.

  4. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On Mar 12, 2:27 pm, "Dunny" wrote:
    > wrote in message

    > > On Mar 10, 8:46 pm, wrote:
    > >> Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    > > "We" being Spec-chums, given the group this was posted to?

    > > The Speccy can only process numbers and strings, not Israeli
    > > Hebrews. :-)

    > Bzzzt!
    >
    > Nope, it can also process coats and llamas. You should know that by now,
    > young man.

    *And* quirkafleegs -- you forgot quirkafleegs.

    Indeed, given the "we must process" phrase, since posting I've come to
    realise that "5 Israeli Hebrews" must be some kind of new code name
    for a quirkafleeg. :-)

  5. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    wrote ...
    > On Mar 12, 2:27 pm, "Dunny" wrote:
    >> wrote in message
    >> > The Speccy can only process numbers and strings, not Israeli
    >> > Hebrews. :-)

    >> Bzzzt!
    >>
    >> Nope, it can also process coats and llamas. You should know that by now,
    >> young man.

    > *And* quirkafleegs -- you forgot quirkafleegs.
    >
    > Indeed, given the "we must process" phrase, since posting I've come to
    > realise that "5 Israeli Hebrews" must be some kind of new code name
    > for a quirkafleeg. :-)

    If "5 Israeli Hebrews" is the code name for a quirkafleeg, would "5 Polish
    Hebrews" be the code name for a Quarkeflaeg?

    And I hope you guys are not processing coats to hide the process you are
    using on llamas.
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you don't pay your exorcist,
    will you become repossessed?

  6. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    Sam Gillett did eloquently scribble:
    > If "5 Israeli Hebrews" is the code name for a quirkafleeg, would "5 Polish
    > Hebrews" be the code name for a Quarkeflaeg?

    > And I hope you guys are not processing coats to hide the process you are
    > using on llamas.

    You... don't know the link between coats and llamas?
    What about wax? It's all connected.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  7. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:31:01 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC :

    > > And I hope you guys are not processing coats to hide the process you are
    > > using on llamas.

    > You... don't know the link between coats and llamas?
    > What about wax? It's all connected.

    As is being rubbish as Robocop.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  8. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On 15 Mar 2008 15:16:37 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Chris Young:

    > As is being rubbish *AT* Robocop.

    Grr.

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  9. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:31:01 +0000, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >Sam Gillett did eloquently scribble:
    >> If "5 Israeli Hebrews" is the code name for a quirkafleeg, would "5 Polish
    >> Hebrews" be the code name for a Quarkeflaeg?

    >> And I hope you guys are not processing coats to hide the process you are
    >> using on llamas.

    >You... don't know the link between coats and llamas?
    >What about wax? It's all connected.

    Only Len knows

  10. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    Lister did eloquently scribble:
    > On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:31:01 +0000, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >>Sam Gillett did eloquently scribble:
    >>> If "5 Israeli Hebrews" is the code name for a quirkafleeg, would "5 Polish
    >>> Hebrews" be the code name for a Quarkeflaeg?

    >>> And I hope you guys are not processing coats to hide the process you are
    >>> using on llamas.

    >>You... don't know the link between coats and llamas?
    >>What about wax? It's all connected.

    > Only Len knows

    Alan knows too.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  11. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On 2008-03-15, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >>>You... don't know the link between coats and llamas?
    >>>What about wax? It's all connected.

    >> Only Len knows

    > Alan knows too.

    I suspect a certain Mr. Minter might have a few thoughts on the matter
    too, and may in fact be writing yet another variation on Tempest that
    features waxy substances and flying coats.

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  12. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:42:44 +0000, Ian Rawlings
    wrote:

    >>> Only Len knows

    >> Alan knows too.

    >I suspect a certain Mr. Minter might have a few thoughts on the matter
    >too, and may in fact be writing yet another variation on Tempest that
    >features waxy substances and flying coats.

    Are there any minter games on the Wii? If not, there should be

  13. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    Lister wrote:
    > Are there any minter games on the Wii? If not, there should be

    Nah, but there's plenty wee on the Minter games.

  14. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    "Chris Young" wrote:

    > > What about wax? It's all connected.

    > As is being rubbish as Robocop.

    Half man -- half machine -- all crap.

    Eq.

  15. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 01:02:30 +0000, fuzzix wrote:

    >Lister wrote:
    >> Are there any minter games on the Wii? If not, there should be

    >Nah, but there's plenty wee on the Minter games.

    Ho ho

  16. Re: Why we must process 5 Israeli Hebrews ?

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:15:42 -0700, korax1214 wrote:
    > The Speccy can only process numbers and strings, not Israeli Hebrews.
    > :-)

    I'm sure you could do something with a DEF FN statement to handle Israeli
    Hebrews, all depends on the type of processing you want to do I guess...

+ Reply to Thread