ATTENTION all SpecChums - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ATTENTION all SpecChums - Sinclair ; get yourself down to that well known Newsagent, as they have reduced from £9.99 to £4.99 a 256 page magazine that features the writers of the Spectrum games with also a feature on the Spectrum itself it makes good reading... ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: ATTENTION all SpecChums

  1. ATTENTION all SpecChums

    get yourself down to that well known Newsagent, as they have reduced
    from £9.99 to £4.99 a 256 page magazine that features the writers of
    the Spectrum games with also a feature on the Spectrum itself
    it makes good reading...

    I am a ZX81 fan, delivered 100 leaflets today; 80s Machines are
    back! , with a pic of a ZX81 on... before I bought the magazine...

  2. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums


    "messianic light" napísal

    get yourself down to that well known Newsagent, as they have reduced
    from £9.99 to £4.99 a 256 page magazine that features the writers of
    the Spectrum games with also a feature on the Spectrum itself
    it makes good reading...

    for pound 4.99 we can buy food for one week here.

    B


  3. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    messianic light wrote:
    > get yourself down to that well known Newsagent, as they have reduced
    > from £9.99 to £4.99 a 256 page magazine that features the writers of
    > the Spectrum games with also a feature on the Spectrum itself
    > it makes good reading...


    Is there any chance you could reveal the name of this magazine?

    --

    (O)enone



  4. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    You must get yourself in WOS, we love people like you on our forums...

    "messianic light" wrote in message
    news:b83624e4-8aa3-4bce-b082-39bc7cbf1d4e@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
    get yourself down to that well known Newsagent, as they have reduced
    from £9.99 to £4.99 a 256 page magazine that features the writers of
    the Spectrum games with also a feature on the Spectrum itself
    it makes good reading...

    I am a ZX81 fan, delivered 100 leaflets today; 80s Machines are
    back! , with a pic of a ZX81 on... before I bought the magazine...



  5. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Richard wrote:

    > You must get yourself in WOS


    Oh, yes, please.

    --
    | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    | |._/|_|\__/\__/\__/ |
    | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

  6. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums


    "Biggo" wrote ...
    > Richard wrote:
    >
    >> You must get yourself in WOS

    >
    > Oh, yes, please.


    My, my. What big teeth you have grandma! ;-)
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you don't pay your exorcist,
    will you become repossessed?



  7. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Sam Gillett wrote:

    > "Biggo" wrote ...
    > > Richard wrote:
    > >
    > >> You must get yourself in WOS

    > >
    > > Oh, yes, please.

    >
    > My, my. What big teeth you have grandma! ;-)


    All the better to grin manically with, my dear.

    --
    | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    | |._/|_|\__/\__/\__/ |
    | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

  8. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On 4 Mar, 22:03, "\(O\)enone" wrote:
    > messianic light wrote:
    > > get yourself down to that well known Newsagent, as they have reduced
    > > from £9.99 to £4.99 a 256 page magazine that features the writers of
    > > the Spectrum games *with also a feature on the Spectrum itself
    > > it makes good reading...

    >
    > Is there any chance you could reveal the name of this magazine?
    >
    > --
    >
    > (O)enone


    the name of the magazine is The Ultimate Guide to Classic Gaming retro
    Gamer Collection 1 The Collector's Guide to Videogaming 1979-2000
    it is exclusive to WHSmith

    retro Gamer Collection Volume 1

  9. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Biggo did eloquently scribble:
    > Sam Gillett wrote:


    >> "Biggo" wrote ...
    >> > Richard wrote:
    >> >
    >> >> You must get yourself in WOS
    >> >
    >> > Oh, yes, please.

    >>
    >> My, my. What big teeth you have grandma! ;-)


    > All the better to grin manically with, my dear.


    And look at the size of that glass by the bed!
    --
    | |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
    | |can't move, with no hope of rescue. |
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|Consider how lucky you are that life has been |
    | in |good to you so far... |
    | Computer Science | -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

  10. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:01:32 +0100, big-go@dplanet.ch (Biggo) wrote:

    >Sam Gillett wrote:
    >
    >> "Biggo" wrote ...
    >> > Richard wrote:
    >> >
    >> >> You must get yourself in WOS
    >> >
    >> > Oh, yes, please.

    >>
    >> My, my. What big teeth you have grandma! ;-)

    >
    >All the better to grin manically with, my dear.



    And what a big arse you have grandma

  11. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Lister wrote:

    > On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 11:01:32 +0100, big-go@dplanet.ch (Biggo) wrote:
    > >
    > >All the better to grin manically with, my dear.

    >
    > And what a big arse you have grandma


    All the better to fart in your general direction with.

    --
    | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    | |._/|_|\__/\__/\__/ |
    | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

  12. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On Mar 4, 9:30 pm, Bohus Král wrote:
    >> "messianic light" napísal
    >>
    >> get yourself down to that well known Newsagent, as they have reduced
    >> from £9.99 to £4.99 a 256 page magazine that features the writers of
    >> the Spectrum games with also a feature on the Spectrum itself
    >> it makes good reading...

    >
    > for pound 4.99 we can buy food for one week here.
    >
    > B


    A *week*?! Great pip... where do you live? And could I get by knowing
    only English? And is there an easy way of getting Coronation Street
    and Wife Swap there? (For the missus, obv.)

    Nathan
    --
    YS3 - Deadlier than a three second egg!
    http://www.ys3.org/

  13. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums


    "Nat Cross" napísal

    > for pound 4.99 we can buy food for one week here.
    >
    > B


    A *week*?! Great pip... where do you live? And could I get by knowing
    only English? And is there an easy way of getting Coronation Street
    and Wife Swap there? (For the missus, obv.)

    Of course, that's not some special food, just basic. You can swap women here
    as you wish.

    B


  14. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > Of course, that's not some special food, just basic. You can swap
    > women here as you wish.


    Hahah, brilliant! You should work for the Slovak tourist board, Bohus.

    "Where'd everyone go? Come back! Get off the phone to easyjet and come
    back and talk about vintage computers, damn you!"
    --
    Slower Than You

  15. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:26:55 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Bohus Král:

    > You can swap women here as you wish.


    Great! Can I swap this inflat%$%$$%£$@£%£@%@ NO CARRIER

    --
    +-------------------------------------------+
    | Unsatisfactory Software - "because it is" |
    | http://www.unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk |
    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |
    +- http://www.yoursinclair.co.uk -----------+

    DISCLAIMER: I may be making all this stuff up again.

  16. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On 6 Mar 2008 18:51:59 +0100, "Chris Young"
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:26:55 +0100 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    >to MC Bohus Král:
    >
    >> You can swap women here as you wish.

    >
    >Great! Can I swap this inflat%$%$$%£$@£%£@%@ NO CARRIER



    Wife swap?

  17. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Chris Young wrote:

    > Great! Can I swap this inflat%$%$$%£$@£%£@%@ NO CARRIER


    Hi Chris!


    Have you ever noted the special keys on the keyboard, like § $ % & ? #,
    etc.... off course £ and €, etc.

    KEYBOARD UPDATE!!!! ;-)
    The Computer isn't for fun it seems. Do we not need more special keys
    on the keyboard!? Like ':-)' for example...
    The finance experts and other bill-writer, do like to laugh too :-(



    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  18. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Lister wrote:
    > And what a big arse you have grandma


    I knew you were one of them there MILF enjoyers but I think you should
    leave grandma be. Her spinal curvature makes certain arrangements awkward.

    ie; GMILF isn't going to gather the same popular appeal...

  19. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 02:00:41 +0000, fuzzix wrote:

    >Lister wrote:
    >> And what a big arse you have grandma

    >
    >I knew you were one of them there MILF enjoyers but I think you should
    >leave grandma be. Her spinal curvature makes certain arrangements awkward.
    >
    >ie; GMILF isn't going to gather the same popular appeal...



    There's no-one quite like Grandma...

  20. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums


    "Lister" wrote ...

    > On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 02:00:41 +0000, fuzzix wrote:
    >
    >>Lister wrote:
    >>> And what a big arse you have grandma

    >>
    >>I knew you were one of them there MILF enjoyers but I think you should
    >>leave grandma be. Her spinal curvature makes certain arrangements awkward.


    Why isn't MILF in the comp.sys.sinclair Folklore FAQ?

    >>ie; GMILF isn't going to gather the same popular appeal...


    I guess GMILF might be too dodgy to be included in the FAQ.

    > There's no-one quite like Grandma...


    Lister, you'd better get your coat...
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    Out of my mind. Back in 5 minutes!



+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast