ATTENTION all SpecChums - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ATTENTION all SpecChums - Sinclair ; Sam Gillett did eloquently scribble: > "Lister" wrote ... >> On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 02:00:41 +0000, fuzzix wrote: >> >>>Lister wrote: >>>> And what a big arse you have grandma >>> >>>I knew you were one of them there ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 40 of 40

  1. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Sam Gillett did eloquently scribble:

    > "Lister" wrote ...

    >>>I knew you were one of them there MILF enjoyers but I think you should
    >>>leave grandma be. Her spinal curvature makes certain arrangements awkward.

    > Why isn't MILF in the comp.sys.sinclair Folklore FAQ?

    Because it isn't part of css folklore perhaps?
    I've rarely seen that "phrase" and I need to be reminded what it stands for
    everytime I do see it, it's so rare.

    So... what's milf again?

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  2. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 15:35:55 +0000, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >Sam Gillett did eloquently scribble:

    >> Why isn't MILF in the comp.sys.sinclair Folklore FAQ?

    >Because it isn't part of css folklore perhaps?
    >I've rarely seen that "phrase" and I need to be reminded what it stands for
    >everytime I do see it, it's so rare.
    >
    >So... what's milf again?

    Mum I'd Like (to) Shpx

  3. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    "Sam Gillett" napísal

    > Why isn't MILF in the comp.sys.sinclair Folklore FAQ?

    Umtill look at wikipedia I thought that MILF means My Illegal Love Friend.
    Now I am in picture.

  4. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > Umtill look at wikipedia I thought that MILF means My Illegal Love
    > Friend. Now I am in picture.

    Hi Bohus!

    Tell, what is it? Being in the picture....

    (I thought to milk-bottle :-))

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  5. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    "Bohus Král" wrote in message

    > "Sam Gillett" napísal
    >
    >> Why isn't MILF in the comp.sys.sinclair Folklore FAQ?

    > Umtill look at wikipedia I thought that MILF means My Illegal Love Friend.
    > Now I am in picture.

    The slightly cleaned up definition is here:

    http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MILF

    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    Change is inevitable,
    except from vending machines!

  6. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    "Daniel Mandic" napísal

    > Tell, what is it? Being in the picture....
    >
    > (I thought to milk-bottle :-))

    Being in the picture means Now I am clear on it.

  7. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    "Sam Gillett" napísal

    >>> Why isn't MILF in the comp.sys.sinclair Folklore FAQ?

    >> Umtill look at wikipedia I thought that MILF means My Illegal Love
    >> Friend. Now I am in picture.

    > The slightly cleaned up definition is here:
    >
    > http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MILF

    I fond it here

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milf

  8. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > Being in the picture means Now I am clear on it.

    Hi Bohus!

    Please, don't teach me phrases (there are some more from german
    language, than you could find in slawic languages,. indeed. Off course,
    some phrases are more common, than only common to german and english
    language for example...)

    C'mon, get staright on :-). What do you think about 'MILF'?

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  9. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > "Sam Gillett" napísal

    > > > Umtill look at wikipedia I thought that MILF means My Illegal
    > > > Love Friend. Now I am in picture.

    > > The slightly cleaned up definition is here:
    > >
    > > http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MILF

    > I fond it here
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milf

    the third one? :-\

    :-)

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  10. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    "Daniel Mandic" napísal v správe
    news:47d47baf$0$11297$91cee783@newsreader02.highwa y.telekom.at...
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >
    >> Being in the picture means Now I am clear on it.

    > Hi Bohus!
    >

    > Please, don't teach me phrases (there are some more from german
    > language, than you could find in slawic languages,. indeed. Off course,
    > some phrases are more common, than only common to german and english
    > language for example...)

    Why did you ask then ?

  11. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > Why did you ask then ?

    Oh C#mon, don't count back....

    Tell me, what is it what you think, that MILF could be?

    he

    C'MON

    !

    best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  12. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On Mar 10, 10:12 pm, "Daniel Mandic" wrote:
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    > > Why did you ask then ?

    > Oh C#mon, don't count back....
    >
    > Tell me, what is it what you think, that MILF could be?
    >
    > he
    >
    > C'MON
    >
    > !
    >
    > best regards,
    >
    > Daniel Mandic

    I swer, DM has taken the place on css once occupied by the Owenbot! :-)

  13. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    korax1214@gmail.com wrote:

    > I swer, DM has taken the place on css once occupied by the Owenbot!
    > :-)

    Hi!

    Jester joke? Is it!?

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  14. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    korax1214@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > On Mar 10, 10:12 pm, "Daniel Mandic" wrote:
    >> Bohus Král wrote:
    >> > Why did you ask then ?

    >> Oh C#mon, don't count back....
    >>
    >> Tell me, what is it what you think, that MILF could be?
    >>
    >> he
    >>
    >> C'MON
    >>
    >> !
    >>
    >> best regards,
    >>
    >> Daniel Mandic

    > I swer, DM has taken the place on css once occupied by the Owenbot! :-)

    Only owenbot made more sense...

  15. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:26:55 +0100, Bohus Král wrote:

    > Of course, that's not some special food, just basic. You can swap women
    > here as you wish.

    I'm quite happy with my wife but she has no Non-Maskable Interrupt. Do
    you have women with an NMI round your way?

  16. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    On 2008-03-24, SnakeOilSteve wrote:

    > I'm quite happy with my wife but she has no Non-Maskable Interrupt. Do
    > you have women with an NMI round your way?

    Didn't you have a chroot jail in your basement, complete with GIMP
    masking routines?

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  17. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums

    Ian Rawlings wrote:
    > On 2008-03-24, SnakeOilSteve wrote:
    >
    >> I'm quite happy with my wife but she has no Non-Maskable Interrupt. Do
    >> you have women with an NMI round your way?

    > Didn't you have a chroot jail in your basement, complete with GIMP
    > masking routines?

    I did, but a pokey OpenSSL library and a ptrace vulnerability led to a
    jailbreak.

    Hours of fun explaining that one at the police station!

  18. ATTENTION all SpecChums of the Solar Federation!

    We have assumed... er... what was this thread about again? :-)

  19. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums of the Solar Federation!

    wrote in message
    > We have assumed... er... what was this thread about again? :-)

    Only 103 years 9 months to go till 2112

  20. Re: ATTENTION all SpecChums of the Solar Federation!

    But at least Spectrums were put together with real solder, ie with real lead
    in it!

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk