job survey - Sinclair

This is a discussion on job survey - Sinclair ; self-employed Internet Consultant since 1995 before that, temporary factory jobs as a student and self-employed Canvasser for uPVC windows from 91-94......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: job survey

  1. job survey

    self-employed Internet Consultant since 1995
    before that, temporary factory jobs as a student
    and self-employed Canvasser for uPVC windows from 91-94...

  2. Re: job survey

    messianic light wrote:

    > self-employed Internet Consultant since 1995
    > before that, temporary factory jobs as a student
    > and self-employed Canvasser for uPVC windows from 91-94...


    I put the glacÚ cherries on top of bakewell tarts.
    --
    Slower Than You

  3. Re: job survey

    On 28 Feb, 05:44, "Slower Than You" wrote:
    > messianic light wrote:
    > > self-employed Internet Consultant since 1995
    > > before that, temporary factory jobs as a student
    > > and self-employed Canvasser for uPVC windows from 91-94...

    >
    > I put the glacÚ cherries on top of bakewell tarts.
    > --
    > Slower Than You


    that's the reason why people don't like 'em and take 'em back off ;-)

  4. Re: job survey

    messianic light wrote:

    > On 28 Feb, 05:44, "Slower Than You" wrote:
    > > messianic light wrote:
    > > > self-employed Internet Consultant since 1995
    > > > before that, temporary factory jobs as a student
    > > > and self-employed Canvasser for uPVC windows from 91-94...

    > >
    > > I put the glacÚ cherries on top of bakewell tarts.
    > > --
    > > Slower Than You

    >
    > that's the reason why people don't like 'em and take 'em back off ;-)


    That's a real tragedy. I take my work very seriously.
    --
    Slower Than You

  5. Re: job survey

    Erm and this is of course very on topic..
    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    Note:- In order to reduce spam, any email without 'Brian Gaff'
    in the display name may be lost.
    Blind user, so no pictures please!
    "messianic light" wrote in message
    news:246e00f4-c234-4def-9cec-8d3bbb789c8d@p73g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...
    > self-employed Internet Consultant since 1995
    > before that, temporary factory jobs as a student
    > and self-employed Canvasser for uPVC windows from 91-94...




  6. Re: job survey

    Brian Gaff did eloquently scribble:
    > Erm and this is of course very on topic..


    When did that ever stop us?

    --
    | |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
    | |can't move, with no hope of rescue. |
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)|Consider how lucky you are that life has been |
    | in |good to you so far... |
    | Computer Science | -The BOOK, Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy.|

  7. Re: job survey

    messianic light gibbered and wibbled:

    > self-employed Internet Consultant since 1995
    > before that, temporary factory jobs as a student
    > and self-employed Canvasser for uPVC windows from 91-94...


    Employed by Dorset County Council to shallowly bury dog turds on
    Bournemouth beach

    --
    Keep the vibe alive

  8. Re: job survey

    messianic light wrote:
    > self-employed Internet Consultant since 1995 before that, temporary
    > factory jobs as a student and self-employed Canvasser for uPVC
    > windows from 91-94...


    I'm employed by Ikea to remove a single small piece from every box.

  9. Re: job survey

    On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 17:51:29 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC fuzzix:

    > I'm employed by Ikea to remove a single small piece from every box.


    That's a coincidence. I'm employed by Ikea to add an extra part to
    every box.

    Chris


    --
    +-------------------------------------------+
    | Unsatisfactory Software - "because it is" |
    | http://www.unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk |
    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |
    +- http://www.yoursinclair.co.uk -----------+

    DISCLAIMER: I may be making all this stuff up again.

  10. Re: job survey

    On 2008-03-01, Chris Young wrote:

    > That's a coincidence. I'm employed by Ikea to add an extra part to
    > every box.


    Well, I had the job of retrieving crayfish from Jayne Mansfield's bum,
    quite a well-known job as I recall.

    --
    Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  11. Re: job survey

    Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > On 2008-03-01, Chris Young wrote:
    >
    > > That's a coincidence. I'm employed by Ikea to add an extra part to
    > > every box.

    >
    > Well, I had the job of retrieving crayfish from Jayne Mansfield's bum,
    > quite a well-known job as I recall.


    Really? Bloody hell, that must have been a task.
    --
    Slower Than You

  12. Re: job survey

    On 2008-03-01, Slower Than You wrote:

    > Ian Rawlings wrote:
    >
    >> On 2008-03-01, Chris Young wrote:
    >>
    >> > That's a coincidence. I'm employed by Ikea to add an extra part to
    >> > every box.

    >>
    >> Well, I had the job of retrieving crayfish from Jayne Mansfield's bum,
    >> quite a well-known job as I recall.

    >
    > Really? Bloody hell, that must have been a task.


    Well, she had a big bum, and they weren't crayfish, my memory fools
    me, they were lobsters, big ones too.

    --
    Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  13. Re: job survey

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2008-03-01, Slower Than You wrote:


    >> Ian Rawlings wrote:
    >>
    >>> On 2008-03-01, Chris Young wrote:
    >>>
    >>> > That's a coincidence. I'm employed by Ikea to add an extra part to
    >>> > every box.
    >>>
    >>> Well, I had the job of retrieving crayfish from Jayne Mansfield's bum,
    >>> quite a well-known job as I recall.

    >>
    >> Really? Bloody hell, that must have been a task.


    > Well, she had a big bum, and they weren't crayfish, my memory fools
    > me, they were lobsters, big ones too.


    Lobsters evicted the craps did they?
    --
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?" |
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |
    | in | "I think so brain, but this time, you control |
    | Computer Science | the Encounter suit, and I'll do the voice..." |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  14. Re: job survey

    Chris Young wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 17:51:29 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were
    > rappin' to MC fuzzix:
    >
    > > I'm employed by Ikea to remove a single small piece from every box.

    >
    > That's a coincidence. I'm employed by Ikea to add an extra part to
    > every box.
    >
    > Chris


    Hi Chris!


    Don't say you have IKEA in England? No...



    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  15. Re: job survey

    Daniel Mandic did eloquently scribble:
    > Chris Young wrote:


    >> On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 17:51:29 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were
    >> rappin' to MC fuzzix:
    >>
    >> > I'm employed by Ikea to remove a single small piece from every box.

    >>
    >> That's a coincidence. I'm employed by Ikea to add an extra part to
    >> every box.
    >>
    >> Chris


    > Hi Chris!



    > Don't say you have IKEA in England? No...



    IKEA is EVERYWHERE.
    When man sets foot on mars, there it'll be.
    An IKEA waiting for him.
    --
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |
    | in | suck is probably the day they start making |
    | Computer science | vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  16. Re: job survey

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > IKEA is EVERYWHERE.
    > When man sets foot on mars, there it'll be.
    > An IKEA waiting for him.


    Hi!


    I have not the slightest idea what men should do with Mars. A hopeless
    planet for our time and being, IMHO.



    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  17. Re: job survey

    Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > On 2008-03-01, Slower Than You wrote:
    >
    > > Ian Rawlings wrote:
    > >
    > >> On 2008-03-01, Chris Young wrote:
    > >>
    > >> > That's a coincidence. I'm employed by Ikea to add an extra part

    > to >> > every box.
    > >>
    > >> Well, I had the job of retrieving crayfish from Jayne Mansfield's

    > bum, >> quite a well-known job as I recall.
    > >
    > > Really? Bloody hell, that must have been a task.

    >
    > Well, she had a big bum, and they weren't crayfish, my memory fools
    > me, they were lobsters, big ones too.


    Yeah, I remember she had a lot of trouble with lobsters up the arsehole.
    --
    Slower Than You

  18. Re: job survey

    "Daniel Mandic" wrote in news:47ca0b5c$0$11515
    $91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at:

    > I have not the slightest idea what men should do with Mars. A hopeless
    > planet for our time and being, IMHO.


    If only the politicians had the brains to realize that.

    Gert

  19. Re: job survey

    brain...brain...??

  20. Re: job survey

    I make deceptively shallow serving dishes for Chinese restaurants.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast