Wanted Spectrum + - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Wanted Spectrum + - Sinclair ; I am looking for a Spectrum +, I have a Spectrum 128K Heatsink to swap for it, i am replaceing the keyboard membrane as thats gone, the only thing that i need to get for it is a psu, i ...

  1. Wanted Spectrum +

    I am looking for a Spectrum +, I have a Spectrum 128K Heatsink to swap for
    it, i am replaceing the keyboard membrane as thats gone, the only thing that
    i need to get for it is a psu, i may get a +2 one for it, this is my spare
    one.
    Theses no manuals just keyboard and soon to have psu.

    Graham

  2. Re: Wanted Spectrum +

    On Feb 21, 7:53 pm, "Graham Prout" wrote:
    > I am looking for a Spectrum +, I have a Spectrum 128K Heatsink to swap for
    > it, i am replaceing the keyboard membrane as thats gone, the only thing that
    > i need to get for it is a psu, i may get a +2 one for it, this is my spare
    > one.
    > Theses no manuals just keyboard and soon to have psu.
    >
    > Graham

    I might have one to swap - need to check it still works, if you are
    still looking that is.

    Cheers,
    Gav.

+ Reply to Thread