    I am 38 and i will be 39 in may this year.

    Graham

  3. Re: age survey

    On 2008-02-13, messianic light wrote:

    > how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    A spritely 37 (just turned 37 this month). Not dead yet!

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  4. Re: age survey

    i'm 38

    Regards Andy

    "Ian Rawlings" wrote in message
    news:slrnfr54j9.oja.news06@desktop.tarcus.org.uk.. .
    > On 2008-02-13, messianic light wrote:
    >
    >> how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    > A spritely 37 (just turned 37 this month). Not dead yet!
    >
    > --
    > Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
    > http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  5. Re: age survey

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:53:05 GMT, andy wrote:
    >i'm 38

    A relatively spritely 32.

    Frink

    >Regards Andy
    >
    >"Ian Rawlings" wrote in message
    >news:slrnfr54j9.oja.news06@desktop.tarcus.org.uk.. .
    >> On 2008-02-13, messianic light wrote:
    >>
    >>> how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    >> A spritely 37 (just turned 37 this month). Not dead yet!
    >>
    >> --
    >> Blast off and strike the evil Bydo empire!
    >> http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

    --
    Doctor J. Frink : 'Rampant Ribald Ringtail'
    See his mind here : http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/frink/

  6. Re: age survey

    Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > On 2008-02-13, messianic light wrote:
    >
    >> how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    > A spritely 37 (just turned 37 this month). Not dead yet!

    I always thought you were older than me, Ian. (Well, you are, but only
    by a few months.) Don't know why.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  7. Re: age survey

    Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > On 2008-02-13, messianic light wrote:
    >
    >> how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    > A spritely 37 (just turned 37 this month). Not dead yet!

    I always thought you were older than me, Ian. (Well, you are, but only
    by a few months.) Don't know why.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  8. Re: age survey

    34, I will attach my passport photo if you want...

    And what about our telephone numbers ?

  9. Re: age survey

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 12 Feb
    2008 21:05:45 -0800 (PST), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk messianic light
    fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

    >I noticed that most members of the German ZX Team seemed to be older
    >than me in a picture of their last meet, I have just turned 40 about a
    >month ago, not greying much yet
    >
    >how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    I'm 19.

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk [Gamertag: deKay 01]
    Gaming Diary: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary/

  10. Re: age survey

    deKay did eloquently scribble:
    > Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Tue, 12 Feb
    > 2008 21:05:45 -0800 (PST), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    > comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk messianic light
    > fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

    >>I noticed that most members of the German ZX Team seemed to be older
    >>than me in a picture of their last meet, I have just turned 40 about a
    >>month ago, not greying much yet
    >>
    >>how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    > I'm 19.

    Heh, yeah right, in what base is that?
    base 20?

  11. Re: age survey

    im glad. member of the german zx-team and still 39!

    greetings
    jens

  12. Re: age survey

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Heh, yeah right, in what base is that?
    > base 20?

    In whatever base the numbers stop at 19

  13. Re: age survey

    deKay did eloquently scribble:
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >> Heh, yeah right, in what base is that?
    >> base 20?

    > In whatever base the numbers stop at 19

    Base 20 it is then.

    | in |good to you so far... |

  14. Re: age survey

    > how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    I feel a bit out of place now, but I turned 23 just last week.

    --
    Don't blame it on sunshine, don't blame it on moonlight, don't blame it
    on the good times, blame it on the chuntey.

  15. Re: age survey

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:50:35 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Prophet:

    > I feel a bit out of place now, but I turned 23 just last week.

    Phew! I was getting a bit worried that I was the youngest here, being
    only 35. In octal.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  16. Re: age survey

    deKay wrote:

    > I'm 19.

    KNOWN LIAR.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  17. Re: age survey

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > deKay did eloquently scribble:
    >> I'm 19.

    > Heh, yeah right, in what base is that?
    > base 20?

    CSS Tip of the Day: Never try to figure out what your age is in octal.
    Binary's funny, hex is quite cheerful if it comes out without any
    letters in and has a certain geek cool if it doesn't, but octal's just
    depressing.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  18. Re: age survey

    On 2008-02-13, Duncan Snowden wrote:

    > I always thought you were older than me, Ian. (Well, you are, but only
    > by a few months.) Don't know why.

    Ah, must be my wisdom and great learning fooling you..

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  19. Re: age survey

    On 2008-02-13, Duncan Snowden wrote:

    > I always thought you were older than me, Ian. (Well, you are, but only
    > by a few months.) Don't know why.

    Well, either your memory or my memory is going, I'm sure you've said
    that before!

    Ooh I fancy some weak tea, a scone and some clotted cream, must go and
    get into the Allegro.

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  20. Re: age survey

    "messianic light" escreveu na mensagem
    >I noticed that most members of the German ZX Team seemed to be older
    > than me in a picture of their last meet, I have just turned 40 about a
    > month ago, not greying much yet
    >
    > how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    A couple months to reach 39...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast