age survey - Sinclair

This is a discussion on age survey - Sinclair ; On 14 Feb, 14:41, fredsbrew wrote: > On Feb 14, 8:54*am, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote: > > I am 59 years old. I was a member of the Long Island Sinclair Timex > users group in New York. As a member of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 70 of 70

  1. Re: age survey

    On 14 Feb, 14:41, fredsbrew wrote:
    > On Feb 14, 8:54*am, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >

    > I am 59 years old. I was a member of the Long Island Sinclair Timex
    > users group in New York. As a member of the group, I was the editor of
    > their newsletter "LISTING". I have boxes of books, documentation,
    > components, spare parts, newsletters, TS1000, ZX-81, Rampacks,
    > Memotech Peripherals, Programs on Tape, ZX-81's in Keytronics
    > Keyboards, ETC...
    > Oh yes, I still play with my toys.- Hide quoted text -

    hi fredsbrew,
    have you any machine code books?
    Regards,
    Damian

  2. Re: age survey

    On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:08:31 +0000, Lister wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 12:42:41 +0000, Ian Rawlings
    > wrote:

    >>> Wilma

    >>Penelope Pitstop, as long as she keeps her mouth shut, most of the time!

    > Well, at least it's not Mutley

    It's definitely not stonkers!

  3. Re: age survey

    On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:41:07 +0000, Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > On 2008-02-14, Chris Johnson wrote:
    >
    >> Whilst your observation is formally correct, experience with children
    >> and grandchildren indicates that they believe people over the age of 40
    >> were cast up from the waves in all their current wrinkled splendour.

    > An ex cow-orker of mine stated with great certainty that you can't learn
    > anything new once you reach the age of 35, which he has now passed or is
    > close to passing..

    I'm 29 you insensitive clod!

  4. Re: age survey

    SnakeOilSteve wrote:

    > I'm 29 you insensitive clod!

    ayiee... what a pity.... 6 years to lift-off. Be happy and enjoy your
    growing time, since you'll feel the top of IT (it).

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

    P.S.: ;-)

  5. Re: age survey

    On 2008-03-07, Daniel Mandic wrote:

    > SnakeOilSteve wrote:
    >
    >> I'm 29 you insensitive clod!

    > ayiee... what a pity.... 6 years to lift-off. Be happy and enjoy your
    > growing time, since you'll feel the top of IT (it).

    Hey Steve, I know a cryptologist if you need one. And also I know a
    cunning linguist.

    http://youtube.com/user/tarcus69
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarcus/

  6. Re: age survey

    On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:28:44 +0000, Ian Rawlings wrote:

    > On 2008-03-07, Daniel Mandic wrote:
    >
    >> SnakeOilSteve wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm 29 you insensitive clod!

    >> ayiee... what a pity.... 6 years to lift-off. Be happy and enjoy your
    >> growing time, since you'll feel the top of IT (it).

    > Hey Steve, I know a cryptologist if you need one. And also I know a
    > cunning linguist.

    What's that? A Tip-toe-logist? Sorry, my hearing's not what it used to
    be. All that damned fur growing out of my ears.

  7. Re: age survey

    SnakeOilSteve wrote:

    > What's that? A Tip-toe-logist? Sorry, my hearing's not what it used
    > to be. All that damned fur growing out of my ears.

    Hi Steve!

    Does it grow out of your nose, too!? ;-)

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  8. Re: age survey

    On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 22:14:11 +0000, Daniel Mandic wrote:

    > Does it grow out of your nose, too!? ;-)

    It does, great for painting the wall!

  9. Re: age survey

    messianic light wrote:
    > I noticed that most members of the German ZX Team seemed to be older
    > than me in a picture of their last meet, I have just turned 40 about a
    > month ago, not greying much yet
    >
    > how old are the rest of you frequenting this NG?

    I'm twentysomething.

    Twenty-sixteen.

    Daren
    --