Re: OT: anyone got an unwanted ZX81? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: OT: anyone got an unwanted ZX81? - Sinclair ; "Penno" wrote ... > > My C64 is far better than any Sinclair. Better graphics, better sound and > far more processing power. What else can you ask for? That was a troll. Please ignore that troll. I am from ...

  1. Re: OT: anyone got an unwanted ZX81?

    "Penno" wrote ...

    > My C64 is far better than any Sinclair. Better graphics, better sound and
    > far more processing power. What else can you ask for?

    That was a troll.

    Please ignore that troll.

    I am from the Commodore camp. I am here lurking (most of the time) on
    comp.sys.sinclair to spy on your group in preparation for The Great Flame War
    of 2010.

    It is still 1 year, 10 months, and 20 days before the scheduled start of The
    Great Flame War of 2010, so please ignore that troll.

    Again, please ignore the troll.

    The flame war is not scheduled to start until January 1st, 2010 at high noon.
    At that time, stay out of the streets unless you wish to become roasted.
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    If you make it idiot-proof,
    someone will make a better idiot!

  2. Re: OT: anyone got an unwanted ZX81?

    Sam Gillett wrote:

    > Again, please ignore the troll.

    How about ignoring you!?

    tHanks...

  3. Re: OT: anyone got an unwanted ZX81?

    On Feb 9, 11:37 pm, "Daniel Mandic" wrote:
    > Sam Gillett wrote:
    > > Again, please ignore the troll.

    > How about ignoring you!?
    >
    > tHanks...

    Netter still, how about ignoring Mandic? :-)

  4. Re: OT: anyone got an unwanted ZX81?

    wrote ...

    > On Feb 9, 11:37 pm, "Daniel Mandic" wrote:
    >> Sam Gillett wrote:
    >> > Again, please ignore the troll.

    >> How about ignoring you!?
    >>
    >> tHanks...

    > Netter still, how about ignoring Mandic? :-)

    Best idea of the day! ;-)
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett