Mad Professor Eccentric Entrepreneur retorts back - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Mad Professor Eccentric Entrepreneur retorts back - Sinclair ; well, Paul E Collins, you sure know how to research ;-) I have a 10 year contract to televise the football matches at the football ground where the stand may be try telling me that an electron can be in ...

  1. Mad Professor Eccentric Entrepreneur retorts back

    well, Paul E Collins, you sure know how to research ;-)

    I have a 10 year contract to televise the football matches at the
    football ground where the stand may be

    try telling me that an electron can be in 2 places at a time like some
    'physicists' profess

    Feng Shui is the next big thing for Estate Agents to be able to sell
    houses that are going down in price ;-)
    soz if that last statement annoys anyone who will soon be experiencing
    negative equity...

  2. Re: Mad Professor Eccentric Entrepreneur retorts back

    I have it on reliable authority that "feng" is Chinese for "every
    minute" whilst "shui" means "there's one born". :-)

    BTW, to be eccentric you have to be rich -- poor people are just
    mad.

  3. Re: Mad Professor Eccentric Entrepreneur retorts back

    Well, do not forget antique Wellingtons, and the growbag preservation
    society.

    What are you on about?

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "messianic light" wrote in message
    > well, Paul E Collins, you sure know how to research ;-)
    >
    > I have a 10 year contract to televise the football matches at the
    > football ground where the stand may be
    >
    > try telling me that an electron can be in 2 places at a time like some
    > 'physicists' profess
    >
    > Feng Shui is the next big thing for Estate Agents to be able to sell
    > houses that are going down in price ;-)
    > soz if that last statement annoys anyone who will soon be experiencing
    > negative equity...

  4. Re: Mad Professor Eccentric Entrepreneur retorts back

    Brian Gaff wrote:

    > What are you on about?

    What is he on?

    --
    | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    | |._/|_|\__/\__/\__/ |
    | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

  5. Re: Mad Professor Eccentric Entrepreneur retorts back

    I've not got the foggiest, but I suspect its catching.

    and untreatable.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Biggo" wrote in message
    > Brian Gaff wrote:
    >
    >> What are you on about?

    > What is he on?
    >
    > --
    > | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    > | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    > | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

+ Reply to Thread