Karnov - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Karnov - Sinclair ; Did anyone ever complete this game? Without using any cheats.... Also, why weren't more Spectrum games this colourful? See the clip.... It seemed to work in Karnov http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_SYZ6C2bIg...

  1. Karnov

    Did anyone ever complete this game? Without using any cheats....

    Also, why weren't more Spectrum games this colourful? See the clip....

    It seemed to work in Karnov

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_SYZ6C2bIg

  2. Re: Karnov

    "Antony Edge" wrote in news:47aa05ca$1_4@mk-nntp-
    2.news.uk.tiscali.com:

    > Did anyone ever complete this game? Without using any cheats....
    >
    > Also, why weren't more Spectrum games this colourful? See the clip....
    >
    > It seemed to work in Karnov
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_SYZ6C2bIg

    I remember Karnov. Wizball was similarly colourful...once you'd gotten all
    the paint drops

  3. Re: Karnov

    Antony Edge pisze :
    > Did anyone ever complete this game? Without using any cheats....
    > Also, why weren't more Spectrum games this colourful? See the clip....

    What about R-Type?
    < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrWLmkAj_Q >

    Slawek
    --
    ________
    _/ __/ __/ General Contact Unit: 'I Thought He Was With You'

+ Reply to Thread