Spectrum 128K Heatsink Version - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Spectrum 128K Heatsink Version - Sinclair ; I am looking for Spectrum 128k Heatsink version in the uk if anyone wants to part with one? Graham...

  1. Spectrum 128K Heatsink Version

    I am looking for Spectrum 128k Heatsink version in the uk if anyone wants to
    part with one?

    Graham

  2. Re: Spectrum 128K Heatsink Version

    On Feb 2, 9:48 pm, "Graham Prout" wrote:
    > I am looking for Spectrum 128k Heatsink version in the uk if anyone wants to
    > part with one?
    >
    > Graham

    There's a few on e-bay at the moment...
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sinclair-ZX-Sp...QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sinclair-ZX-Sp...QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SINCLAIR-ZX-SP...QQcmdZViewItem
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SINCLAIR-128K-...QQcmdZViewItem

    Only reason I know is that I'm looking for a +2A or +3...

    gareth

+ Reply to Thread