YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed - Sinclair

This is a discussion on YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed - Sinclair ; For those of you who don't subscribe to our RSS feeds, here's what you might have missed in the world's finest Sinclair-related webzine... * Why does the cute redhead get edged off the screen in Girls Aloud videos? * Another ...

  1. YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    For those of you who don't subscribe to our RSS feeds, here's what you
    might have missed in the world's finest Sinclair-related webzine...

    * Why does the cute redhead get edged off the screen in Girls
    Aloud videos?
    * Another set of entries in the Complete Guide to Speccy Games
    * A very badly drawn self-portrait
    * An alarming number of pictures of Girls Aloud
    * Some pages I've forgotten about, because they're sort of hard to
    find
    * PLUS! A video of Girls Aloud... on the Spectrum!

    For those of you who don't know what YS3 is, it's the unofficial
    second sequel to Your Sinclair. It's been around for quite a while
    now. How did you miss it? Tch.
    --
    YS3 - Making excuses for late issues since 1999
    http://www.ys3.org/

  2. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    Nat Cross did eloquently scribble:
    > For those of you who don't subscribe to our RSS feeds, here's what you
    > might have missed in the world's finest Sinclair-related webzine...

    > * Why does the cute redhead get edged off the screen in Girls
    > Aloud videos?
    > * Another set of entries in the Complete Guide to Speccy Games
    > * A very badly drawn self-portrait
    > * An alarming number of pictures of Girls Aloud
    > * Some pages I've forgotten about, because they're sort of hard to
    > find
    > * PLUS! A video of Girls Aloud... on the Spectrum!

    > For those of you who don't know what YS3 is, it's the unofficial
    > second sequel to Your Sinclair. It's been around for quite a while
    > now. How did you miss it? Tch.

    Well, I for one avoid things with Girls Aloud in them. (Girls allowed to do
    what? Ed)
    :-p

  3. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    That video is as impressive as the dancing baby on zx81.

    me thinks you have too much time on your hands.

    Regards Andy

    "Nat Cross" wrote in message
    > For those of you who don't subscribe to our RSS feeds, here's what you
    > might have missed in the world's finest Sinclair-related webzine...
    >
    > * Why does the cute redhead get edged off the screen in Girls
    > Aloud videos?
    > * Another set of entries in the Complete Guide to Speccy Games
    > * A very badly drawn self-portrait
    > * An alarming number of pictures of Girls Aloud
    > * Some pages I've forgotten about, because they're sort of hard to
    > find
    > * PLUS! A video of Girls Aloud... on the Spectrum!
    >
    > For those of you who don't know what YS3 is, it's the unofficial
    > second sequel to Your Sinclair. It's been around for quite a while
    > now. How did you miss it? Tch.
    > --
    > YS3 - Making excuses for late issues since 1999
    > http://www.ys3.org/

  4. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    On Feb 1, 11:34 pm, "andy" wrote:
    > That video is as impressive as the dancing baby on zx81.
    >
    > me thinks you have too much time on your hands.

    Too much - or not enough..?

    Nathan
    --
    YS3 - Making excuses for late issues since 1999
    http://www.ys3.org/

  5. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    Nat Cross wrote:

    > How did you miss it? Tch.

    Dunno. I think your RSS feed is b0rked.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  6. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    On Feb 1, 5:59 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Nat Cross did eloquently scribble:
    >
    > > For those of you who don't subscribe to our RSS feeds, here's what you
    > > might have missed in the world's finest Sinclair-related webzine...
    > > * Why does the cute redhead get edged off the screen in Girls
    > > Aloud videos?
    > > * Another set of entries in the Complete Guide to Speccy Games
    > > * A very badly drawn self-portrait
    > > * An alarming number of pictures of Girls Aloud
    > > * Some pages I've forgotten about, because they're sort of hard to
    > > find
    > > * PLUS! A video of Girls Aloud... on the Spectrum!
    > > For those of you who don't know what YS3 is, it's the unofficial
    > > second sequel to Your Sinclair. It's been around for quite a while
    > > now. How did you miss it? Tch.

    > Well, I for one avoid things with Girls Aloud in them. (Girls allowed to do
    > what? Ed)
    > :-p

    Well, at least Nat isn't obsessing over Kerry Katatonia (whoever she
    is) like others on WoS! :-)

  7. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 14:28:06 +0000, Duncan Snowden
    wrote:

    >Nat Cross wrote:
    >
    >> How did you miss it? Tch.

    >Dunno. I think your RSS feed is b0rked.

    WOS has an RSS feed?

  8. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    On Feb 4, 10:35 pm, Lister wrote:
    > On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 14:28:06 +0000, Duncan Snowden
    >
    > wrote:
    > >Nat Cross wrote:

    > >> How did you miss it? Tch.

    > >Dunno. I think your RSS feed is b0rked.

    > WOS has an RSS feed?

    I don't write WOS. And there's nothing wrong with my RSS feed!

    Nathan
    --
    YS3 - Making excuses for late issues since 1999
    http://www.ys3.org/

  9. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 16:59:21 -0800 (PST), Nat Cross
    wrote:

    >On Feb 4, 10:35 pm, Lister wrote:
    >> On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 14:28:06 +0000, Duncan Snowden
    >>
    >> wrote:

    >> >Dunno. I think your RSS feed is b0rked.

    >> WOS has an RSS feed?

    >I don't write WOS. And there's nothing wrong with my RSS feed!
    >
    >Nathan

    Ah, sorry. YS3 it is, then

  10. Re: YS3 - The Things You Might Have Missed

    "Nat Cross" wrote in message

    > I don't write WOS. And there's nothing wrong with my RSS feed!

    Indeed, it seems to work fine here. Although, in your "let's look at the
    rest of them" section, I'm pretty sure you've included the same lassie for
    pics 1 and 3, thus missing the picture of that one that married the
    footballer, who if I'm not mistaken really did marry a footballer, not like
    the one you've listed under number 2 who you've said married one. I think.

    I really hope I'm wrong about all of the above, as it says unpleasant things
    about me otherwise.

    Len
    --
    If replying, my address after the @ should