[OT] Bloody Walkers - Sinclair

This is a discussion on [OT] Bloody Walkers - Sinclair ; I don't know how long they've been like this, but I've just noticed that Walkers' Salt & Vinegar packets are no longer the colour rightfully belonging to Cheese & Onion. No, now they're pale green, like Spring Onion. What is ...

  1. [OT] Bloody Walkers

    I don't know how long they've been like this, but I've just noticed that
    Walkers' Salt & Vinegar packets are no longer the colour rightfully
    belonging to Cheese & Onion.

    No, now they're pale green, like Spring Onion.

    What is *wrong* with these people?

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  2. Re: [OT] Bloody Walkers

    > Tonight I had a prawn ****tail at a pub and it tasted nothing like the
    > crisps.

    classy

  3. Re: [OT] Bloody Walkers

    Hmmm iseem to remember a similar OT thread of a crisp nature in the past.

    Any one for HedgeHog Flavour ?

    Andy.

    "Duncan Snowden" wrote in message
    news:479f8d7d$0$1344$834e42db@reader.greatnowhere. com...
    >I don't know how long they've been like this, but I've just noticed that
    >Walkers' Salt & Vinegar packets are no longer the colour rightfully
    >belonging to Cheese & Onion.
    >
    > No, now they're pale green, like Spring Onion.
    >
    > What is *wrong* with these people?
    >
    > --
    > Duncan Snowden.

  4. Re: [OT] Bloody Walkers

    andy did eloquently scribble:
    > Hmmm iseem to remember a similar OT thread of a crisp nature in the past.

    Hardly a surprise, CSS does stand for Crisps, Sweets and Snacks after all.

    > Any one for HedgeHog Flavour ?

    Do they still make them?
    I thought that fad flavour died out 20 years ago.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  5. Re: [OT] Bloody Walkers

    "Duncan Snowden" wrote:

    > I don't know how long they've been like this, but I've just
    > noticed that Walkers' Salt & Vinegar packets are no longer
    > the colour rightfully belonging to Cheese & Onion.

    Tonight I had a prawn ****tail at a pub and it tasted nothing like the
    crisps.

    Eq.

  6. Re: [OT] Bloody Walkers

    Colour-blind?

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Duncan Snowden" wrote in message
    news:479f8d7d$0$1344$834e42db@reader.greatnowhere. com...
    >I don't know how long they've been like this, but I've just noticed that
    >Walkers' Salt & Vinegar packets are no longer the colour rightfully
    >belonging to Cheese & Onion.
    >
    > No, now they're pale green, like Spring Onion.
    >
    > What is *wrong* with these people?
    >
    > --
    > Duncan Snowden.

  7. Re: [OT] Bloody Walkers

    Poor old Spiky Harold, but then he got drunk on Apples as I recall.

    His directions reversed if he ate too many.

    Brian

    --
    "andy" wrote in message
    > Hmmm iseem to remember a similar OT thread of a crisp nature in the past.
    >
    > Any one for HedgeHog Flavour ?
    >
    > Andy.
    >
    > "Duncan Snowden" wrote in message
    > news:479f8d7d$0$1344$834e42db@reader.greatnowhere. com...
    >>I don't know how long they've been like this, but I've just noticed that
    >>Walkers' Salt & Vinegar packets are no longer the colour rightfully
    >>belonging to Cheese & Onion.
    >>
    >> No, now they're pale green, like Spring Onion.
    >>
    >> What is *wrong* with these people?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Duncan Snowden.

  8. Re: [OT] Bloody Walkers