Bloody Google again... - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Bloody Google again... - Sinclair ; Yesterday I posted a reply (albeit a facetious one) to the "Kicking the bucket" thread. I got the "Your post was successful" indicator but the post is still, several hours later, not showing on Google. Has anyone else received it? ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60

  1. Bloody Google again...

    Yesterday I posted a reply (albeit a facetious one) to the "Kicking
    the bucket" thread. I got the "Your post was successful" indicator
    but the post is still, several hours later, not showing on Google.
    Has anyone else received it?

    This kind of thing makes even the flaky aioe look good...

  2. Re: Bloody Google again...

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sat, 26 Jan
    2008 01:59:55 -0800 (PST), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk korax1214@gmail.com fornis do
    marikano es bono tan el:

    >Yesterday I posted a reply (albeit a facetious one) to the "Kicking
    >the bucket" thread. I got the "Your post was successful" indicator
    >but the post is still, several hours later, not showing on Google.
    >Has anyone else received it?
    >
    >This kind of thing makes even the flaky aioe look good...

    The only "Kicking the Bucket" post I can see on The German Server is Eq's one
    yesterday.

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk [Gamertag: deKay 01]
    Gaming Diary: www.lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary/

  3. Re: Bloody Google again...

    deKay did eloquently scribble:
    > Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sat, 26 Jan
    > 2008 01:59:55 -0800 (PST), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    > comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk korax1214@gmail.com fornis do
    > marikano es bono tan el:

    >>Yesterday I posted a reply (albeit a facetious one) to the "Kicking
    >>the bucket" thread. I got the "Your post was successful" indicator
    >>but the post is still, several hours later, not showing on Google.
    >>Has anyone else received it?
    >>
    >>This kind of thing makes even the flaky aioe look good...

    > The only "Kicking the Bucket" post I can see on The German Server is Eq's one
    > yesterday.

    Same here.

  4. Re: Bloody Google again...

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > deKay did eloquently scribble:
    >> Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sat, 26 Jan
    >> 2008 01:59:55 -0800 (PST), sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do
    >> comp.sys.sinclair, yawatina tan reek esk korax1214@gmail.com fornis do
    >> marikano es bono tan el:

    >>> Yesterday I posted a reply (albeit a facetious one) to the "Kicking
    >>> the bucket" thread. I got the "Your post was successful" indicator
    >>> but the post is still, several hours later, not showing on Google.
    >>> Has anyone else received it?
    >>>
    >>> This kind of thing makes even the flaky aioe look good...

    >> The only "Kicking the Bucket" post I can see on The German Server is Eq's one
    >> yesterday.

    > Same here.

    ME TOO!

  5. Re: Bloody Google again...

    fuzzix wrote:

    > > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > > Same here.

    > ME TOO!

    :-)

    --

  6. Re: Bloody Google again...

    wrote ...

    > Yesterday I posted a reply (albeit a facetious one) to the "Kicking
    > the bucket" thread. I got the "Your post was successful" indicator
    > but the post is still, several hours later, not showing on Google.
    > Has anyone else received it?

    I do not see your post anywhere. Judging by that, and by the other replies,
    your post has disappeared into the great darkness of cyberspace. Perhaps it
    went to an alternate universe?
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    Why is the third hand on a watch
    called the second hand?

  7. Re: Bloody Google again...

    "Sam Gillett" napísal

    > I do not see your post anywhere. Judging by that, and by the other
    > replies, your post has disappeared into the great darkness of cyberspace.
    > Perhaps it went to an alternate universe?

    Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

  8. Re: Bloody Google again...

    On 2008-01-26, Bohus Král wrote:

    > Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

    Only if you promise to take Mandic with you!

  9. Re: Bloody Google again...

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:

    > "Sam Gillett" napísal

    >> I do not see your post anywhere. Judging by that, and by the other
    >> replies, your post has disappeared into the great darkness of cyberspace.
    >> Perhaps it went to an alternate universe?

    > Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

    Several methods...
    If you have the special ability, you can walk there.
    Otherwise, you need to ram a tardis into a space/time rift, touch a quantum
    mirror or use an einstein rosen bridge based wormhole generator and timer.

  10. Re: Bloody Google again...

    napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    >
    >> "Sam Gillett" napísal

    >>> I do not see your post anywhere. Judging by that, and by the other
    >>> replies, your post has disappeared into the great darkness of
    >>> cyberspace.
    >>> Perhaps it went to an alternate universe?

    >> Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

    > Several methods...
    > If you have the special ability, you can walk there.
    > Otherwise, you need to ram a tardis into a space/time rift, touch a
    > quantum
    > mirror or use an einstein rosen bridge based wormhole generator and timer.

    Thanks, I'll take a look there

  11. Re: Bloody Google again...

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

    No need to switch to a different universe: you could easily modify your
    standard direct universe into an alternate one by removing a couple
    diodes and capacitors.

    I'll get my soldering iron.

    --
    | ||_ (o) __ __ __ | Biggo. Strattinare
    | |'o\| |/o \/o \/o \ | Se/quando c'e', c'e'
    | |._/|_|\__/\__/\__/ |
    | /_/ /_/ | *Si vis pacem, para papunzi

  12. Re: Bloody Google again...

    "Biggo" napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >
    >> Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

    > No need to switch to a different universe: you could easily modify your
    > standard direct universe into an alternate one by removing a couple
    > diodes and capacitors.
    >
    > I'll get my soldering iron.

    Won't it be easier to settle that electricity would flow from plus to minus
    ?

  13. Re: Bloody Google again...

    "Bohus Kral" wrote ...

    > "Sam Gillett" napmsal
    >
    >> I do not see your post anywhere. Judging by that, and by the other
    >> replies, your post has disappeared into the great darkness of cyberspace.
    >> Perhaps it went to an alternate universe?

    > Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

    While holding down both the Control and Alt key press the Delete key twice.
    Reboot to return to this universe.
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    Global warming is caused by the sun.
    Duh!

  14. Re: Bloody Google again...

    "Sam Gillett" napísal

    >> Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

    > While holding down both the Control and Alt key press the Delete key
    > twice.
    > Reboot to return to this universe.

    There is not reboot button. Perhaps on WinXP the parallel universes
    transferring is blocked..

  15. Re: Bloody Google again...

    "Bohus Král" wrote ...

    > Won't it be easier to settle that electricity would flow from plus to minus
    > ?

    No. Electric current is the flow of electrons from one point to another.
    One ampere of electric current is equal to about 6 billion billion electrons
    per second flowing past a point.

    Let us look at a circuit connected to a battery. The positive (+) terminal
    attracts electrons, which have a negative (-) charge. Thus, electrons flow
    from the negative (-) terminal of the battery, which has an excess of
    electrons, to the positive (+) terminal, which is lacking in electrons.

    As electrons flow from negative to positive, and electric current is the flow
    of electrons, electricity also flows from negative to positive.
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    Change is inevitable,
    except from vending machines!

  16. Re: Bloody Google again...

    "Bohus Kral" wrote ...

    > "Sam Gillett" napmsal
    >
    >>> Please tell me how to transfer to alternate universe....

    >> While holding down both the Control and Alt key press the Delete key
    >> twice.
    >> Reboot to return to this universe.

    > There is not reboot button. Perhaps on WinXP the parallel universes
    > transferring is blocked..

    To return to this universe in Win XP first click Start.
    Then click Shut Down. Then click Restart.

    A word of warning. If you get trapped between universes for more than a few
    microseconds your molecules will dissolve. Why not limit yourself to
    intergalactic travel? It is much safer.
    --
    Best regards,

    Sam Gillett

    UFO's are real.
    It's the Air Force that doesn't exist!

  17. Re: Bloody Google again...

    On 2008-01-26, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Otherwise, you need to ram a tardis into a space/time rift, touch a quantum
    > mirror or use an einstein rosen bridge based wormhole generator and timer.

    You can cause a tear in reality by getting Spike to post a nice
    message about Nick Humphries on WOS, and him to post something nice
    about Spike on css. The fifth horseman might ride through the rift
    though so shut the galactic stable door.

  18. Re: Bloody Google again...

    On 2008-01-27, Sam Gillett wrote:

    > No. Electric current is the flow of electrons from one point to another.
    > One ampere of electric current is equal to about 6 billion billion electrons
    > per second flowing past a point.

    That's if electrons actually flow, rather than just existing in an
    unobservable quantum field..

  19. Re: Bloody Google again...

    "Sam Gillett" napísal

    > As electrons flow from negative to positive, and electric current is the
    > flow of electrons, electricity also flows from negative to positive.

    Yes, I was pointing to the fact, that circuit schemes of semiconductors are
    drawn counter way (diode, transistor, capacitor)

  20. Re: Bloody Google again...

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2008-01-26, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >> Otherwise, you need to ram a tardis into a space/time rift, touch a quantum
    >> mirror or use an einstein rosen bridge based wormhole generator and timer.

    > You can cause a tear in reality by getting Spike to post a nice
    > message about Nick Humphries on WOS, and him to post something nice
    > about Spike on css. The fifth horseman might ride through the rift
    > though so shut the galactic stable door.

    Such a thing would never happen...
    Well... not in this reality anyway.
    The only thing nice I'll say about nick is...
    He used to be an OK bloke before he went totally doolally.
    | in |good to you so far... |

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast