eightyone- homepage? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on eightyone- homepage? - Sinclair ; Hi c.s.s. Mike Wynne, are you reading here? Or does anyone else know the correct URL of eightyone-homepage? here --> http://www.aptanet.org/eightyone/ the latest version is 0.43c, but afaik the latest version must be 0.52 or so. Peter -- www.zx81.de...

  1. eightyone- homepage?

    --
    www.zx81.de

  2. Re: eightyone- homepage?

    Peter Liebert-Adelt did eloquently scribble:
    > Hi c.s.s.

    > Mike Wynne, are you reading here?
    > Or does anyone else know the correct URL of eightyone-homepage?

    > here --> http://www.aptanet.org/eightyone/ the latest version is 0.43c,
    > but afaik the latest version must be 0.52 or so.

    Mike dropped off the internet map about a year ago.
    We've barely heard anything from him since then, so we don't even know if
    he's still developing eightyone.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: eightyone- homepage?

    Hello

    >> here --> http://www.aptanet.org/eightyone/ the latest version is 0.43c,
    >> but afaik the latest version must be 0.52 or so.

    Yes. The last version of eightone is the 0.52. It's the best version of
    this emulator ( previous version are a little unstable in +3e mode).

    I see that official site is down

    http://www.chuntey.com/eightyone/

    Bye

    Josť Leandro