Do anyone have the CD Codesmaster? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Do anyone have the CD Codesmaster? - Sinclair ; Hello [sorry for my poor English] I'm studding the cable of codemaster cd pack http://www.crashonline.org.uk/73/cd.htm I have some problem ( The cable has a little circuit inside the sub-9 joystick connector and I have to discover how it works) and ...

  1. Do anyone have the CD Codesmaster?

    Hello

    [sorry for my poor English]

    I'm studding the cable of codemaster cd pack

    http://www.crashonline.org.uk/73/cd.htm

    I have some problem ( The cable has a little circuit inside the sub-9
    joystick connector and I have to discover how it works) and a big dub.

    I want to know if someone have this cable to solve me this bug dub

    If yes

    Take the sub-9 connector and look the holes. In the cable I have, there
    are only 3 hole that they have a metallic connector. The other holes
    don't have anything

    Please tell me what holes have this metallic connector
    ( 1,2,3,4,5 )
    ( 6,7,8,9 )

    Thank

    Josť Leandro

  2. Re: Do anyone have the CD Codesmaster?

    "chasANDdave" wrote in message
    > Hello
    >
    > [sorry for my poor English]
    >
    > I'm studding the cable of codemaster cd pack
    >
    > http://www.crashonline.org.uk/73/cd.htm
    >
    > I have some problem ( The cable has a little circuit inside the sub-9
    > joystick connector and I have to discover how it works) and a big dub.
    >
    > I want to know if someone have this cable to solve me this bug dub
    >
    > If yes
    >
    > Take the sub-9 connector and look the holes. In the cable I have, there
    > are only 3 hole that they have a metallic connector. The other holes don't
    > have anything
    >
    > Please tell me what holes have this metallic connector
    > ( 1,2,3,4,5 )
    > ( 6,7,8,9 )
    >
    > Thank
    >
    > Josť Leandro

    Look's like a rubber glover to me boy

    Ted Rubberford - The Man In The Taught Rubberoid Suit!

  3. Re: Do anyone have the CD Codesmaster?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtBpgr1c3zQ

    Interesting, never seen this before

    How much faster is loading via joystick port compared to the traditional ear
    jack?

  4. Re: Do anyone have the CD Codesmaster?

    Hello

    > How much faster is loading via joystick port compared to the traditional ear
    > jack?

    Realspectrum emulates this device.

    http://www.ramsoft.bbk.org/rspecman.html#HISTORY

    It said about 14400 baudios

    Bye

    Josť Leandro

  5. Re: Do anyone have the CD Codesmaster?

    Yes, I have the original CD-Rom pack from Code Masters. I got it
    working even :-) and wrote about it for a magazine called Retro Gamer
    back in the day when it was published by a company called Live
    Publishing, under the editorialship of Martyn Carroll.

    I'll see if I can dig it out for you.

    Regards,

    Shaun.

  6. Re: Do anyone have the CD Codesmaster?

    wrote in message
    > Yes, I have the original CD-Rom pack from Code Masters. I got it
    > working even :-) and wrote about it for a magazine called Retro Gamer
    > back in the day when it was published by a company called Live
    > Publishing, under the editorialship of Martyn Carroll.

    "Back in the day"??

    Crikey, just how ols *is* RG then?

    D.

+ Reply to Thread