[ZX81-Hardware] I plan to emule the "VTR" sound Card... - Sinclair

This is a discussion on [ZX81-Hardware] I plan to emule the "VTR" sound Card... - Sinclair ; Hi! The VTR (Video Telemat Report) stereo sound card was sold around 40£ in 1983. It's use the same shipset than the QuikSilva board. Command Register: DFh Register DATAS: 0Fh Is there any conles hardwares (English;US) using this spec.? (Web ...

  1. [ZX81-Hardware] I plan to emule the "VTR" sound Card...

    Hi!

    The VTR (Video Telemat Report) stereo sound card was sold around 40£ in
    1983.
    It's use the same shipset than the QuikSilva board.
    Command Register: DFh
    Register DATAS: 0Fh
    Is there any conles hardwares (English;US) using this spec.?
    (Web page available as soon as...)
    Xav.

  2. Re: [ZX81-Hardware] I plan to emule the "VTR" sound Card...

    "GzavSnap" a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi!
    >
    > The VTR (Video Telemat Report) stereo sound card was sold around 40£ in
    > 1983.
    > It's use the same shipset than the QuikSilva board.
    > Command Register: DFh
    > Register DATAS: 0Fh
    > Is there any conles hardwares (English;US) using this spec.?
    > (Web page available as soon as...)
    > Xav.

    Hi,

    The "Z-on X81" sound card seem using the Out(DF) and Out(0F)...
    But, the registre asignement seem different!
    the "ZonX" card is emulated with Eighty-One.

    Xav.

  3. Re: [ZX81-Hardware] I plan to emule the "VTR" sound Card...

    Hi!

    > > The VTR (Video Telemat Report) stereo sound card was sold around 40£ in
    > > 1983.
    > > It's use the same shipset than the QuikSilva board.
    > > Command Register: DFh
    > > Register DATAS: 0Fh
    > > Is there any conles hardwares (English;US) using this spec.?
    > > (Web page available as soon as...)
    > > Xav.

    > The "Z-on X81" sound card seem using the Out(DF) and Out(0F)...
    > But, the registre asignement seem different!

    "Z-on X81" registers are fully compatible!
    The VTR sound card is a "Z_on X" clone...
    It was tested with VTR programs and work properly.
    the in board frequence is (3,25mHz / 2) / 16.

    > the "ZonX" card is emulated with Eighty-One.

    .... the best Zx81/ts1000 emulator!

    Xav.

  4. Re: [ZX81-Hardware] I plan to emule the "VTR" sound Card...

    > > The "Z-on X81" sound card seem using the Out(DF) and Out(0F)...
    > > But, the registre asignement seem different!

    > "Z-on X81" registers are fully compatible!
    > The VTR sound card is a "Z_on X" clone...
    > It was tested with VTR programs and work properly.
    > the in board frequence is (3,25mHz / 2) / 16.

    (...)
    Web page avalaible in French: (use google translator to read this page)
    http://zx81.ordi5.free.fr/vtr

    Have Fun!

    Xav.

+ Reply to Thread