London meet? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on London meet? - Sinclair ; napísal v správe news:id0i55-1u1.ln1@ridcully.ntlworld.com... > Lister did eloquently scribble: >> On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:52:30 +0000, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote: > >>>Lister did eloquently scribble: >>>> Doesn't bother me, spike >>> >>>Why did you ask then? > >> I said "remind ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

  1. Re: London meet?

    napísal v správe
    > Lister did eloquently scribble:
    >> On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:52:30 +0000, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >>>Lister did eloquently scribble:
    >>>
    >>>Why did you ask then?

    >> I said "remind us", not "remind me"

    > Did anyone else need reminding?

    I need to remind that tomorrow I need to wake up at 8 am.

  2. Re: London meet?

    Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    > I need to remind that tomorrow I need to wake up at 8 am.

    Bohus...

    Set your alarm clock for 8am.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  3. Re: London meet?

    On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:22:17 +0000, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    >Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    >> I need to remind that tomorrow I need to wake up at 8 am.

    >Bohus...
    >
    >Set your alarm clock for 8am.

    Knowing him, he'll probably misunderstand it

  4. Re: London meet?

    "Lister" napísal v správe
    > On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:22:17 +0000, spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >
    >>Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    >>> I need to remind that tomorrow I need to wake up at 8 am.

    >>Bohus...
    >>
    >>Set your alarm clock for 8am.

    > Knowing him, he'll probably misunderstand it

    And you do understand alarm clock ? All that resistors, capacitors,
    transistors ? And liquid crystal display ? Or you did an exams of it as a
    member of Red Dwarf crew ?

  5. Re: London meet?

    napísal v správe
    > Bohus Král did eloquently scribble:
    >> I need to remind that tomorrow I need to wake up at 8 am.

    > Bohus...
    >
    > Set your alarm clock for 8am.

    You did start

  6. Re: London meet?

    Dave The Lurker wrote:
    > How does either the 1st or the 29th of March suit people then?

    Either of those is spiffy for me.

  7. Re: London meet?

    On 2008-01-10, Bohus Král wrote:

    > I need to remind that tomorrow I need to wake up at 8 am.

    It's 7AM now, everyone keep quiet.

  8. Re: London meet?

    "Ian Rawlings" napísal v správe
    news:slrnfoe4qr.oja.news06@desktop.tarcus.org.uk.. .
    > On 2008-01-10, Bohus Král wrote:
    >
    >> I need to remind that tomorrow I need to wake up at 8 am.

    > It's 7AM now, everyone keep quiet.

    ****, I aslept, thank you all :-/

  9. Re: London meet?

    Ian Rawlings did eloquently scribble:
    > On 2008-01-10, Bohus Král wrote:

    >> I need to remind that tomorrow I need to wake up at 8 am.

    > It's 7AM now, everyone keep quiet.

    Bohus... wake up now, you're late.

  10. Re: London meet?

    On 2008-01-11, Bohus Král wrote:

    > ****, I aslept, thank you all :-/

    Nuts, sorry, I went and had a bath and completely forgot about your
    alarm call! Refund in the post.

  11. Re: London meet?

    Since I am now living in London I will probably be able to make a London
    meet. If anyone can tell me how to set up videoconferencing on my
    MacBook I can bring the internet and the Merkins can all watch us
    enjoying warm beer and pork scratchings and such.

  12. Re: London meet?

    On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:46:15 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Andrew Owen:

    > I can bring the internet

    What, all of it?

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  13. Re: London meet?

    On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:36:55 GMT, "Chris Young"
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:46:15 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    >to MC Andrew Owen:
    >
    >> I can bring the internet

    >What, all of it?

    Damn, beat me to it

  14. Re: London meet?

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > And you do understand alarm clock ? All that resistors, capacitors,
    > transistors ? And liquid crystal display ? Or you did an exams of it
    > as a member of Red Dwarf crew ?

    ROTFL

    --

  15. Re: London meet?

    London Meet 'what'?

    Kind regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  16. Re: London meet?

    Daniel Mandic did eloquently scribble:
    > London Meet 'what'?

    London Meet.
    A meeting of specchums in a local beverage serving establishment.
    Based... in the city of London.

    That's the capital of England, where most people post from here.
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  17. Re: London meet?

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:22:01 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC :

    > That's the capital of England, where most people post from here.

    Is that a FACT?

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  18. Re: London meet?

    Chris Young did eloquently scribble:
    > On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:22:01 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > to MC :

    >> That's the capital of England, where most people post from here.

    > Is that a FACT?

    YEP, IT'S A 100% genuine 24 carat gold FACT that is.
    (when I said most people post from, I meant england, not london)
    So it's 100% OPINION too.

    | in |good to you so far... |

  19. Re: London meet?

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Chris Young did eloquently scribble:
    >> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:22:01 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    >> to MC :

    >>> That's the capital of England, where most people post from here.

    >> Is that a FACT?

    > YEP, IT'S A 100% genuine 24 carat gold FACT that is.
    > (when I said most people post from, I meant england, not london)
    > So it's 100% OPINION too.

    You mean this isn't comp.sinclair.scotland?

  20. Re: London meet?

    On 2008-01-13, Andrew Owen wrote:

    > You mean this isn't comp.sinclair.scotland?

    Och no, helpmaboab! (and other Broons quotes)

    (I lived in Scotland for most of my childhood and never met anyone who
    talked like the broons. Or read a Broons cartoon that was actually
    funny in any way, shape or form. Even to a kid.)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast