ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released - Sinclair ; The Fuse team is pleased to announce the release of Fuse 0.9.0, the associated utilities and version 0.4.0 of the Spectrum emulator support library, libspectrum. See the Fuse home page for full details: http://fuse-emulator.sourceforge.net/ Highlights of this version include: * ...

  1. ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released

    The Fuse team is pleased to announce the release of Fuse 0.9.0, the
    associated utilities and version 0.4.0 of the Spectrum emulator
    support library, libspectrum.

    See the Fuse home page for full details:

    http://fuse-emulator.sourceforge.net/

    Highlights of this version include:

    * Win32 binaries.
    * +D emulation.
    * Improved Beta 128 emulation.

    See the ChangeLog for full details:

    http://fuse-emulator.sourceforge.net/fuse.ChangeLog

    Cheers,
    --
    Stuart Brady
    (on behalf of the Fuse team)

  2. Re: ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released

    On 7 Gen, 15:32, Stuart Brady
    wrote:
    > The Fuse team is pleased to announce the release of Fuse 0.9.0, the
    > associated utilities and version 0.4.0 of the Spectrum emulator
    > support library, libspectrum.

    Big news!

    Hope to manage in porting it on OS/2. Will try it ASAP.

    Mentore

  3. Re: ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released

    Mentore wrote:
    > Hope to manage in porting it on OS/2. Will try it ASAP.

    I'd love to see that -- I'll probably have to get a copy of OS/2 some
    day, as I've never used it. (Maybe osFree will be usable some day?)

    Some day, I must get a copy of NT 4.0, too. I know not many people
    would actually use Alpha, MIPS or PowerPC Windows binaries, but it might
    be fun to build them anyway.
    --
    Stuart Brady

  4. Re: ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released

    On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:32:58 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Stuart Brady:

    > The Fuse team is pleased to announce the release of Fuse 0.9.0, the
    > associated utilities and version 0.4.0 of the Spectrum emulator
    > support library, libspectrum.

    And I've duly updated the OS4 port :-)

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  5. Re: ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released

    On 7 Gen, 22:01, "Chris Young" wrote:
    > On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:32:58 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > to MC Stuart Brady:
    >
    > > The Fuse team is pleased to announce the release of Fuse 0.9.0, the
    > > associated utilities and version 0.4.0 of the Spectrum emulator
    > > support library, libspectrum.

    > And I've duly updated the OS4 port :-)

    OS4? What's it?
    Mentore

  6. Re: ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released

    AmigaOne OS.

    "Mentore" wrote in message
    > On 7 Gen, 22:01, "Chris Young" wrote:
    >> On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:32:58 GMT da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were
    >> rappin'
    >> to MC Stuart Brady:
    >>
    >> > The Fuse team is pleased to announce the release of Fuse 0.9.0, the
    >> > associated utilities and version 0.4.0 of the Spectrum emulator
    >> > support library, libspectrum.

    >> And I've duly updated the OS4 port :-)

    > OS4? What's it?
    > Mentore

  7. Re: ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released

    On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 00:22:33 -0800 (PST) da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Mentore:

    http://www.amigaos4.com

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  8. Re: ANNOUNCE: Fuse 0.9.0 released

    On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:49:00 UTC, Mentore
    wrote:

    > On 7 Gen, 15:32, Stuart Brady
    > wrote:
    > > The Fuse team is pleased to announce the release of Fuse 0.9.0, the
    > > associated utilities and version 0.4.0 of the Spectrum emulator
    > > support library, libspectrum.

    > Big news!
    >
    > Hope to manage in porting it on OS/2. Will try it ASAP.

    Just a little report for now.

    Didn't try enough, but libspectrum compiles right out of the box.
    Fuse-utils do not, but it's not big an issue. Fuse itself needs some
    work done, make cannot see object files... Seems I mislooked some
    steps in OS/2 porting.

    Will try more the next Weekend, or asap... Don't keep your breath :-)

    Mentore