ZX Printer Video - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ZX Printer Video - Sinclair ; My ZX gear is in boxes at the moment so it is nice to see and hear a ZX Printer strutting its stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRPLHPORFj8 I love the high-voltage flashes and the mechanics are in good condition to produce such nice ...

  1. ZX Printer Video

    My ZX gear is in boxes at the moment so it is nice to see and hear a
    ZX Printer strutting its stuff.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRPLHPORFj8

    I love the high-voltage flashes and the mechanics are in good
    condition to produce such nice ZX81 print.

    --
    G.

  2. Re: ZX Printer Video

    Quoted text is from
    , by
    Geoff Wearmouth

    >I love the high-voltage flashes and the mechanics are in good condition
    >to produce such nice ZX81 print.

    Agreed. Pity that the smell was absent.

    Regards
    Chris
    --
    Chris Johnson mobile:+44 (0)7785 302122 Fax: +44 (0)870 0519 818
    EDI website http://www.edimatrix.co.uk

  3. Re: ZX Printer Video

    But oh, that smell! Its bound to be illegal to make one today!

    I had that aluminium spindle for mine and it improved the print no end.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "Geoff Wearmouth" wrote in message
    > My ZX gear is in boxes at the moment so it is nice to see and hear a
    > ZX Printer strutting its stuff.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRPLHPORFj8
    >
    > I love the high-voltage flashes and the mechanics are in good
    > condition to produce such nice ZX81 print.
    >
    > --
    > G.

  4. Re: ZX Printer Video

    And just don't attempt to run a portable radio in the same room especially
    on long wave.

    Brian

    --
    "Chris Johnson" wrote in message
    > Quoted text is from
    > , by
    > Geoff Wearmouth
    >
    >>I love the high-voltage flashes and the mechanics are in good condition to
    >>produce such nice ZX81 print.

    > Agreed. Pity that the smell was absent.
    >
    > Regards
    > Chris
    > --
    > Chris Johnson mobile:+44 (0)7785 302122 Fax: +44 (0)870 0519 818
    > EDI website http://www.edimatrix.co.uk
    > EDIMatrix Ltd work: 0845 126 0680 or +44 20 8778 1402
    > Registered in UK no. 2777624 Reg.Office: 34 Sydenham Rd, London SE26 5QF

+ Reply to Thread