Cassette 50 RZXed - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Cassette 50 RZXed - Sinclair ; I have produced an RZX for every game in the famously bad "Cassette 50". http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/c.php#cassette50 I am justifiably proud of this painful endeavour. However, a challenge remains. I skipped one game, "Star Trek", purely because it's so full of bugs ...

  1. Cassette 50 RZXed

    I have produced an RZX for every game in the famously bad "Cassette
    50".
    http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/c.php#cassette50

    I am justifiably proud of this painful endeavour.

    However, a challenge remains. I skipped one game, "Star Trek", purely
    because it's so full of bugs that I couldn't even play a whole game of
    it without getting errors like "3 Subscript wrong".

    Does anyone have any idea how you're meant to play it? Can anybody
    *win* it?

    Eq.

  2. Re: Cassette 50 RZXed

    "Paul E Collins" wrote in

    > I have produced an RZX for every game in the famously bad "Cassette
    > 50".
    > http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/c.php#cassette50
    >
    > I am justifiably proud of this painful endeavour.

    Well, I've just watched some of them. I simply don't know how you had the
    patience with Breakout. Even watching it, I had to crank the emulation
    speed up to 2000%, and even then, I could still feel my life slipping away.

    Congratulations.

    --
    http://www.mercuryvapour.co.uk

  3. Re: Cassette 50 RZXed

    "Scribbler" wrote:

    > Well, I've just watched some of them. I simply don't know how you
    > had the
    > patience with Breakout. Even watching it, I had to crank the
    > emulation
    > speed up to 2000%, and even then, I could still feel my life
    > slipping away.

    Aha, but you can *record* at high speed, too

    Eq.

+ Reply to Thread