OT what brand of car is this ? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on OT what brand of car is this ? - Sinclair ; My cousin now lives in the UK and he bought a car there. Please take a look at this picture and try to guess what brand it could be. http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg if the link doesn't work directly, copy it and paste ...

  1. OT what brand of car is this ?

    My cousin now lives in the UK and he bought a car there. Please take a look
    at this picture and try to guess what brand it could be.

    http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg

    if the link doesn't work directly, copy it and paste to your webbrowser.

  2. Re: OT what brand of car is this ?

    In message <4772a397$0$90264$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>
    Bohus Král wrote:

    > My cousin now lives in the UK and he bought a car there. Please take a look
    > at this picture and try to guess what brand it could be.
    >
    > http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg
    >
    > if the link doesn't work directly, copy it and paste to your webbrowser.

    OT indeed.

    Why would anybody be interested in the brand of the car anyway?

    --
    Regards,
    Philip.

  3. Re: OT what brand of car is this ?

    "Philip Green" napísal v správe
    > In message <4772a397$0$90264$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >
    >> My cousin now lives in the UK and he bought a car there. Please take a
    >> look
    >> at this picture and try to guess what brand it could be.
    >>
    >> http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg
    >>
    >> if the link doesn't work directly, copy it and paste to your webbrowser.

    > OT indeed.
    >
    > Why would anybody be interested in the brand of the car anyway?

    It's for my information, because he didn't tell me the brand.

  4. Re: OT what brand of car is this ?

    Bohus Král wrote:

    > http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg

    Rover 400, 1.4l Petrol, 1995-97

    Best regards,

    Daniel Mandic

  5. Re: OT what brand of car is this ?

    "Daniel Mandic" napísal v správe
    news:4772aaeb$0$17105$91cee783@newsreader02.highwa y.telekom.at...
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >
    >> http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg

    > Rover 400, 1.4l Petrol, 1995-97

    Thanks

  6. Re: OT what brand of car is this ?

    "Bohus Král" wrote in message

    > "Daniel Mandic" napísal v správe
    > news:4772aaeb$0$17105$91cee783@newsreader02.highwa y.telekom.at...
    >> Bohus Král wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg

    >> Rover 400, 1.4l Petrol, 1995-97

    > Thanks

    tell him to buy something else.....

  7. Re: OT what brand of car is this ?

    Maybe its a forgery?

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Philip Green" wrote in message
    > In message <4772a397$0$90264$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>
    > Bohus Král wrote:
    >
    >> My cousin now lives in the UK and he bought a car there. Please take a
    >> look
    >> at this picture and try to guess what brand it could be.
    >>
    >> http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg
    >>
    >> if the link doesn't work directly, copy it and paste to your webbrowser.

    > OT indeed.
    >
    > Why would anybody be interested in the brand of the car anyway?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    > Philip.

  8. Re: OT what brand of car is this ?

    "Daniel Mandic" writes:

    >> http://bohusk.host.sk/car.jpg

    > Rover 400, 1.4l Petrol, 1995-97

    A few years ago, my brother owned a Rover 75 or so. To my knowledge,
    it was his only car (out of c:a 30-40 in 20 years) that caught fire
    on the parking lot, right when he started it. Fortunately nobody got
    injured, but the car had to be towed away.

    --
    Anders Carlsson

+ Reply to Thread