ZX81/TS1000 Floppy Disk Drive. - Sinclair

This is a discussion on ZX81/TS1000 Floppy Disk Drive. - Sinclair ; Hi All: Does anyone have for sale a Floppy Disk Drive for the ZX81/TS1000. I use to have an Aerco unit, but sold it many years ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Fredsbrew...

  1. ZX81/TS1000 Floppy Disk Drive.

    Hi All:
    Does anyone have for sale a Floppy Disk Drive for the ZX81/TS1000.
    I use to have an Aerco unit, but sold it many years ago.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Fredsbrew

  2. Re: ZX81/TS1000 Floppy Disk Drive.

    hi!

    happy new year!

    one of the best ways is the Commodore C64-floppy interface. the site is
    german but you can write nils in english...

    > http://home.germany.net/nils.eilers/zx81/zx1541.htm

    and this ist another one from Jarek:

    > http://forum.tlienhard.com/phpBB3/vi...f=2&t=43&p=401

    the direct link: