zx spectrum Expansion port - Sinclair

This is a discussion on zx spectrum Expansion port - Sinclair ; Hi. Where im find zx spectrum Expansion port pinouts shematics? Thanks...

  1. zx spectrum Expansion port

    Hi.
    Where im find zx spectrum Expansion port pinouts shematics?
    Thanks

  2. Re: zx spectrum Expansion port

    On Dec 26, 1:16*pm, "dado" wrote:
    > Hi.
    > Where im find zx spectrum Expansion port pinouts shematics?
    > Thanks

    In the technical manual in the World of Spectrum documentation section?

  3. Re: zx spectrum Expansion port

    I assume he wants the classic form, not the +3 one.

    Brian

    --
    Brian Gaff - briang1@blueyonder.co.uk
    in the display name may be lost.
    "OwenBot" wrote in message
    On Dec 26, 1:16 pm, "dado" wrote:
    > Hi.
    > Where im find zx spectrum Expansion port pinouts shematics?
    > Thanks

    In the technical manual in the World of Spectrum documentation section?

  4. Re: zx spectrum Expansion port

    On 26 dic, 14:16, "dado" wrote:
    > Hi.
    > Where im find zx spectrum Expansion port pinouts shematics?
    > Thanks

    Hi,
    It's in spanish, but there are the expansion ports pinouts shematics:
    http://microhobby.speccy.cz/150203/hardware/bus.html
    Regards, Jose

+ Reply to Thread