Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long] - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long] - Sinclair ; In article 1.4.17.chris.young@unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk >, chris.usenet@mail- filter.com says... > > lightsout/lightsout.p - Lights Out by Andy Rea > > Another ZX81 game from Andrew Rea. It's a version of the old Tiger > Electronics puzzle and... it's pretty good. Move the ...

  1. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    In article <476F836F.MD-
    1.4.17.chris.young@unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk>, chris.usenet@mail-
    filter.com says...

    > lightsout/lightsout.p - Lights Out by Andy Rea
    >
    > Another ZX81 game from Andrew Rea. It's a version of the old Tiger
    > Electronics puzzle and... it's pretty good. Move the cursor to turn the
    > lights on and off, and it'll also turn off the 4 lights around it. It's
    > written in Assembler (source code provided!) and there's not actually
    > anything bad about it. Andrew has clearly submitted this to the wrong
    > competition. Sorry Andrew - you're not going to win a Crap Games
    > Competition with *good entries.*

    reminded me that i wrote a version of this game as an easter egg for our
    Access 4.2 based company database

  2. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    Next year I'm resorting to bribery.

+ Reply to Thread