Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long] - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long] - Sinclair ; Chris Young wrote: Some stuff. Crikey, has hell frozen over or something? (No. You still haven't written an entry for the compo yet. -Ed.) Hm. Yes. Anyway, congrats to Mr. Maxwell for his victorious load of crap (it's official!) and ...

  1. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    Chris Young wrote:

    Some stuff.

    Crikey, has hell frozen over or something? (No. You still haven't
    written an entry for the compo yet. -Ed.)

    Hm. Yes. Anyway, congrats to Mr. Maxwell for his victorious load of crap
    (it's official!) and a distinctly un-crap Christmas to Spec-chums
    everywhere.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  2. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:35:08 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    to MC Duncan Snowden:

    > Crikey, has hell frozen over or something?

    Yes, sorry about that, I left the freezer door open in, erm (I'm
    reluctant to say Hell's Kitchen, but there you go).

    > Hm. Yes. Anyway, congrats to Mr. Maxwell

    Who?

    It was Mr Mackenzie who won!

    I don't think there was a Mr Maxwell who entered.

    Chris

    | Your Sinclair: A Celebration |

  3. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    Chris Young wrote:

    > On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:35:08 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair
    > were rappin' to MC Duncan Snowden:
    >
    >> Crikey, has hell frozen over or something?

    > Yes, sorry about that, I left the freezer door open in, erm (I'm
    > reluctant to say Hell's Kitchen, but there you go).
    >
    >> Hm. Yes. Anyway, congrats to Mr. Maxwell

    > Who?
    >
    > It was Mr Mackenzie who won!
    >
    > I don't think there was a Mr Maxwell who entered.

    whatever happened to Alan anyway?

    I must finish my entry... I've been working on it since early 2006!

  4. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    qaopm did eloquently scribble:
    > Chris Young wrote:

    >> On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:35:08 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair
    >> were rappin' to MC Duncan Snowden:
    >>
    >>> Crikey, has hell frozen over or something?

    >> Yes, sorry about that, I left the freezer door open in, erm (I'm
    >> reluctant to say Hell's Kitchen, but there you go).
    >>
    >>> Hm. Yes. Anyway, congrats to Mr. Maxwell

    >> Who?
    >>
    >> It was Mr Mackenzie who won!
    >>
    >> I don't think there was a Mr Maxwell who entered.

    > whatever happened to Alan anyway?

    Len has posted here slightly recently...
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  5. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    Chris Young wrote:

    > On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:35:08 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    > to MC Duncan Snowden:
    >
    >> Hm. Yes. Anyway, congrats to Mr. Maxwell

    > Who?
    >
    > It was Mr Mackenzie who won!
    >
    > I don't think there was a Mr Maxwell who entered.

    Crap Congratulatory Post.

    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  6. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    Duncan Snowden did eloquently scribble:
    > Chris Young wrote:

    >> On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:35:08 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    >> to MC Duncan Snowden:
    >>
    >>> Hm. Yes. Anyway, congrats to Mr. Maxwell

    >> Who?
    >>
    >> It was Mr Mackenzie who won!
    >>
    >> I don't think there was a Mr Maxwell who entered.

    > Crap Congratulatory Post.

    Congraturatory post shirely?
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  7. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Duncan Snowden did eloquently scribble:
    >> Chris Young wrote:

    >>> On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:35:08 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    >>> to MC Duncan Snowden:

    >>> Who?
    >>>
    >>> It was Mr Mackenzie who won!
    >>>
    >>> I don't think there was a Mr Maxwell who entered.

    >> Crap Congratulatory Post.

    > Congraturatory post shirely?

    See? Totully crap.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  8. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 19:46:26 GMT, "Chris Young"
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:35:08 +0000 da kidz on comp.sys.sinclair were rappin'
    >to MC Duncan Snowden:
    >
    >> Crikey, has hell frozen over or something?

    >Yes, sorry about that, I left the freezer door open in, erm (I'm
    >reluctant to say Hell's Kitchen, but there you go).
    >
    >> Hm. Yes. Anyway, congrats to Mr. Maxwell

    >Who?
    >
    >It was Mr Mackenzie who won!

    Yes, I believe I did.

    I'm thrilled at writing the crappest game of 2007!

    --
    David ( @priz.co.uk )

  9. Re: CSSCGC 2007 - winner announced! [long]

    wrote in message
    > qaopm did eloquently scribble:
    >> whatever happened to Alan anyway?

    > Len has posted here slightly recently...

    Even more recently now. And apologies if I've missed something (which, given
    all my recent absences, I obviously have... several times) - Mr Qaopm, who
    are you?!

    Back on the subject matter - congratulations to this year's winner and, in
    keeping with the aim of the competition, even more congratulations to the
    losers.

    Len
    --
    If replying, my address after the @ should